Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion
Not really. Even in cases where USADA finds no fault, results are usually/always scrubbed. The result was overturned - by CSAC, not USADA - because Jones failed a drug test. How long he's suspended for may depend on why he failed, but the B sample alone is enough to overturn the result.

untitled.png

While just ceremonial, I think commissions should over turn positive in comp tests into DQs.

we should also consider parallel universes.

People are talking about the G.O.A.T. would be determined by this fight.
DC is frickin old man, old. I never saw how that win would make Jones the goat. DC probably aches getting out of bed.

Does that mean he also has to pay back the money he made, lol

Just don't give that cheating DC the belt.

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

CSAC has jurisdiction over the outcome of the fight, not USADA.

What does "overturned" mean? No Contest?

Does the champ retain on a NC?

It could be a NC or a DQ. 99% of the times they decide for a NC, though.

People are talking about the G.O.A.T. would be determined by this fight.
DC is frickin old man, old. I never saw how that win would make Jones the goat. DC probably aches getting out of bed.

Jones was already the GOAT before the second fight with DC.

Normally in the event of a no contest when a
belt is involved it goes back to the previous
title holder since the belt technically never
changed hands do to a technicality in the rules.

Cormier should sue this cheating scum for all he has. Leave his ass poor.

You can overturn the decision on paper but you still can't overturn that concussion.

Time to join his good buddy Anderson on the GOAT scrapheap LOL.

Arrogant cheating wanker (like his brother).

The goat will still haunt Cormier's dreams knowing that he was never truly #1. He still had an amazing career.

Back