Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

Jon Jones himself admitted that his chin felt numb after the fight because DC landed many good shot.

and by proven to use steroids, Jones showed that he himself doesn't think he can beat DC clean and fairly.

otherwise why would he taken steroids, even though he already tested positive once.

clearly his fans has more confident for his ability more than jones himself.
The dude in your avi is one of the most notorious juicers to ever compete and you keep slandering jones lol.

Jon>>>DC . Peds. NO peds. Doesnt fucking matter hes just better. He also beat your boy chael who admitted to being roided to his gills in that fight.

again, it does help you train harder, fight harder, hit harder and help confidence as well.

again, why would he use it, if he doesn't need it, he has tested positive before, why risk it, if you know you can beat the champ without any "extra help"

again, do you know Jones ability better than he does ?

How do you know Jones trained harder? What if he took peds and never trained? Do you know Jones training regime better then him?

How do you know Jones trained harder? What if he took peds and never trained? Do you know Jones training regime better then him?

I never said that, i said PED can help athlete to train harder.

why would Jones take it, if it doesn't help him ?

The dude in your avi is one of the most notorious juicers to ever compete and you keep slandering jones lol.

Jon>>>DC . Peds. NO peds. Doesnt fucking matter hes just better. He also beat your boy chael who admitted to being roided to his gills in that fight.

again, how do you know ?

if he can beat DC without PED, why doesn't he fight clean, he already tested positive once and was flagged once too long time ago, why would he risk it ? especially if he knew he can get caught.

DC never tested positive, he is still look and perform the same after USADA.

and Chael, of course his action disappoint me, but two wrongs doesn't make a right.

and I also doesn't claim that Chael is MW GOAT ( if i am being serious), so the comparison just doesn't make sense.

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.
If Jones was the better fighter he wouldn't have needed roids to give him ridiculous strength advantages. No DC is the better fighted because a cleanish Jones is who OSP fought. A slow weak and exhausted Jones. DC would floor the real Jones.

I never said that, i said PED can help athlete to train harder.

why would Jones take it, if it doesn't help him ?[/QUOTE

Even if you did not say that but you are still assuming that he trained harder right

Right Jones is so much better that he don't need peds to win oh wait he does the only fight he looked partially clean in was against OSP and thats likely due to him getting his cycles mixed and having to come off the roids before his next cycle starts. If DC fought semi clean Jones like OSP did Jones would get absolutly mauled.

I have a problem with that because if they end up saying that its a tiny trace amount from a one off dick pill then theres no way that would actually help him in the fight. Im sure he probably is dirty but if its just one test and they end up saying it was a tainted supplement or whatever then i dont see how it could actually affect his performance

Two snarky responses came to mind:

1. That's why you don't make the rules.

2. It's not a trace amount from a dick pill. Last time wasn't a dick pill either, based on the testing that revealed another illegal PED.

Even if you did not say that but you are still assuming that he trained harder right

I said PED can help athlete in many ways, including making them train harder.

Jones take Ped to help him, that could means lots of way, it could help him train harder or fight harder or recover faster, we don't know, but it is logical to assume that he took it for his advantage and it also logical, after looking at the circumstances ( with him testing positive and get flagged once before) that he only take Ped because he needed it, otherwise why would he risk it ?

so the conclusion is : assuming Jones would beat DC without Ped is baseless, even Jones doesn't believe it, otherwise he would fight clean.

I said PED can help athlete in many ways, including making them train hard.

Jones take Ped to help him, that could means lots of way, it could help him train harder or fight harder or recover faster, we don't know, but it is logical to assume that he took it for his advantage and it also logical, after looking at the circumstances ( with him testing positive and get flagged once before) that he only take Ped because he needed it, otherwise why would he risk it ?

so the conclusion is : assuming Jones would beat DC without Ped is baseless, even Jones doesn't believe it, otherwise he would fight clean.

Until this post I never realized that I am open to believing that Jones would take a PED to disadvantage him in the ring. He does just not make good decisions.

Weird how DC was able to push the pace against such a freak athlete "without" PED's and not gas. Considering as you say, he isn't able to train as hard or as often without them. Almost seems unnatural.

I've made my opinion very clear. All you mother fuckers are on steroids, and PEDs improve MMA.

Enjoy your social justice crusade against them to make MMA a "safe place"
Exactly.
Everyone are on steroids, USADA just give the advantages to more clever and complicated drug-design using. And DC, 40 years old former olimpian with inhuman cardio (with such difficult weight cutting), a lot of injuries, granite chin, recovery, amazing strenght - is one of the first candidates to being juiced. Plus his suspect testosterone levels prior to the first fight. But yes, he is clean, haha.
Anybody is really think that both fights would be such close with Jon being on it and DC not? Naive.

Nice argument.

Thanks for coming out.

#BringBackTRT

PoshShimmeringBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

How about no.

How about no.

Yeah you're right. I love fighters always being injured, not performing like they used to, and pulling out of fights on the regular. It's great for the sport. Especially when the top guys are suspended for years at a time. Awesome!

You guys are totally right. I apologize.

The NC thing is always funny to me. So what DC did not get KTFO now? I am sure he feels so much better about crying it out in the cage.
Why would he feel bad about it? A man tried to achieve something big in life and he failed. It's ok to cry.

<31>
How can that possibly even be a lingering question?.....HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR STEROIDS....THE END
My bad , the sentence construction was poor. What I meant was that DC might have these thoughts of how it could've gone if Jones hadn't had the unfair advantage in the form of his steroid abuse. DC might wonder if he was really beaten by pure skill or if something else significantly contributed to that. It can make it harder for him to move on.

Poor DC. to have the belt under these circumstances.. I don't care what he publically says.. He never beat Jones..Thats twice he's gotten the belt because Jones beat himself.

as tainted as it can be.

Back