Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.

Fighters should get a % of the opponents purse. Something like 50%, no way in hell someone will give me brain damage and just get off with a small fine. Or do they already do something like this?

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.
hard to say. Roided up, snorting coke and popping dick pills like pez candies - yes the better fighter. Clean??? We will never know. Thanks JOJO

Good. The win was tainted, next step is giving DC his belt back.

What does "overturned" mean? No Contest?

Does the champ retain on a NC?

I'm guessing this is the first time in UFC history this happens? I know it would have happened in Chael vs Anderson I if Chael had won.

I thought the usada release stated that jones would have due process before conclusions were drawn. This is a conclusion

His due process will be in regard to why there were steroids in his system, no if.

2nd sample also positive, so regardless of why, he was on steroids during the fight, so overturning the result is correct.

If the commission believes his dick pill/ tainted creatine/ whatever during hearings, he could get reduced penalty, but that doesn't change the decision on the fight outcome.

His B sample was tested, and that was positive as well. What more can you do?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back