Jon Jones win over DC is now overturned.

Fair,but Jones still the better fighter.
Nah, look what DC had to overcome to do that. He was pressuring and walking down Jones and Jones was being affected. DC got greedy and felt it working and threw caution. Jones throws a head kick because of those legs like others throw leg kicks. To talk through 12 inches of range which also equates to a ridiculous sprawl and throw in roids? DC had to deal with that and was doing really well. JBJ NEVER fought (now we have multiple roid uses) at a disadvantage. Ali did. As far as actual fighting Jones looks like he is doing heavy bag work because he can sit back and do shot selection and over time, people fatigue and get beat down. When they shoot well, he just sperads his legs longer and they can't get a grip. Too long to pick up and throw to the ground because he can always get a leg under. Yet DC took this disadvantage. Jones never proved himself against a fighter with an advantage. Gus kicked his ass and just ran out of steam (prob against a juiced Jones). Never tie your personality and worth to people you don't know personally. It hurts (like Machida bummed me out) when they are fake. He was never real.

He better start tweeting jesus again.

That's what happens when NSAC isn't in charge.

Should've been a win for Cormier like Trujillo got over Tibau imo

The car accident was the first one, the Cormier 2 fight is the second, when was the third one and how did he win the belt back? If i remember correctly, the dick pills he wasn't the champ

He better start tweeting jesus again.

tumblr_inline_ntipkbdPb11rzm9ho_400.jpg

It was USADA that said they'd wait for due process.

CSAC obviously got no time for his limp dick issues.

One of the issues Jones is facing is that both USADA and CSAC can levy suspensions in this case. If USADA gives him 2 years, and CSAC gives him 4, then he's out for 4 years, and vice versa. The higher indictment in this case is what he will get.

Roids increase your ability to take a punch
see: bigfoot v hunt 1 and 2.

I don't believe Jones chin holds up to those bombs DC landed flush on his jaw in fights 1 and 2 if he wasnt roided

Imo the worst thing that comes from all this is Cormier took some serious, career changing damage from a proven cheater, the most high profile the sport has ever seen. That's something you don't get back, something a no contest and no amount of money can change.. Jones knew what he did, dude is the definition of fake and snake in the grass, no matter how much he denies it anyone with a half a brain knows Jon is a cheat..

The sad thing is DC was probably on roids as well.

First person to win a UFC, get stripped and the title goes to the loser. Also the first person to get stripped 3 times.

Jon Jones breaking them records.

The car accident was the first one, the Cormier 2 fight is the second, when was the third one and how did he win the belt back? If i remember correctly, the dick pills he wasn't the champ

He had the interim going into the canceled fight at UFC 200, but I can't remember if he was stripped afterward.

may be or may be not.. we can never say but one thing is for sure, Jon jones didn't want any part of Daniel Cormier without the steroids even knowing fully that everyone's eyes were on him since he already failed a test before. This very fact tells me that jon jones didn't believe he could beat Cormier without that steroid help.

interim title for dick pills.

I'd love to see what kind of beast a juiced up DC would be. He'd look like a huge Woodley. No racist
He'd damn near OD on diuertics and weight cutting aids and he'd own the MW division.

Well, so much for that division having any validity now.

Here's an artists rendition of Cormier getting his title back.
eclair_trash.gif

Back