Jon Jones reacts to Aspinall's knockout of Pavlovich: (Aspinall wants Jones in UK)

Winner?

• Total voters
I like how Jon put a subtle dig in there by calling Tom "interim champ".

<JonesLaugh>
Classy response from a classy, respectful individual
How can anybody hate this man? It blows my mind
Jones bless

The keyword was INTERIM.

The "praise" was a veiled reminder that Jones is the true Heavyweight Champ.

Passive aggressive niceness while reminding Aspinall that he's still number 2.
Typical Jonez.

I think Jones fights and obliterates Stipe and then retires. He doesn't want to fight a guy at his best, he wants to fight a guy that hasn't fought in 2 years and is mostly retired already and doesn't train full time
I hope Sergei is OK ;)

6a8ba80686be6e5b06a4374ee6db9157

I think Jones could beat Tom too, but being the kind man that he is, he wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of the new generation. He would rather vacate and give the title to Tom as passing of the torch, rather than destroying Tom and giving him potential career threatening injuries.

Once Saint Jones vacates, he can fulfil his ultimate destiny of becoming The Pope, and Jesus will give him the keys to the kingdom of heaven, so he can spread the word of Jesus to millions and purify the soul of everyone. Only the most holy pure hearted men can take on such a task from God
View attachment 1011284

Amen.

I've never liked Jones and have spent too many years being delusional that every opponent was "the guy" to beat him.
I cant choose against him anymore
Funnily enough, that's why I feel Stipe is the chosen one. It makes no sense and Jones is cherrypicking him to have him as a name on his resume and to piss off DC, but something about Stipe beating Jones, DC, and Ngannou just seems funny as hell. We'll probably never see it now, similarly to Khabib vs Tony.

Oh here we go again lol first it was Pav to "easily KO Jones" now that he's been exposed as a plodding one dimensional can, the haters will start swinging off Aspinalls nuts

{<jordan}

I'd love to see that fight, still would hugely favor Jones over Tom or Pavlovich, Jones has never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out, he has such a high skill level.. can't pick against him.

Jon loses to both Sergei and Tom these days. Weird how people don't get that he is far past his prime. I would account bet on him losing (and also put big chunks of real money if the odds had him as favorite) but unfortunately the fight won't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back