Jon Jones reacts to Aspinall's knockout of Pavlovich: (Aspinall wants Jones in UK)

Winner?

• Total voters

Jones or Aspinall?

giphy.gif

d4ac4-16997671318476-1920.jpg

<JonesLaugh>
Classy response from a classy, respectful individual
How can anybody hate this man? It blows my mind
Jones bless

Jones is the goat in mma and otherwise
He would win the fight and then help Tom become Champion

Seriously, Tom is brilliant and I think he is the man to take over from Jones, but I still think Jon would beat him

Jones is the goat in mma and otherwise
He would win the fight and then help Tom become Champion

Seriously, Tom is brilliant and I think he is the man to take over from Jones, but I still think Jon would beat him

I think Jones could beat Tom too, but being the kind man that he is, he wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of the new generation. He would rather vacate and give the title to Tom as passing of the torch, rather than destroying Tom and giving him potential career threatening injuries.

Once Saint Jones vacates, he can fulfil his ultimate destiny of becoming The Pope, and Jesus will give him the keys to the kingdom of heaven, so he can spread the word of Jesus to millions and purify the soul of everyone. Only the most holy pure hearted men can take on such a task from God
upload_2023-11-13_0-42-25.png

I like Tom I even picked him to beat Sergei but he couldn't carry Jon jones`s jockstrap. Jon would/will destroy him if they fight its comical the people that think Jon is/was afraid of Tom or Sergei

#thereslevels
<JonesLaugh>
In Jon's prime I'd agree but no lol now hahaha hahaha now lol. Well Jon might coast to a gifted dicision.

Back