Jon Jones reacts to Aspinall's knockout of Pavlovich: (Aspinall wants Jones in UK)

Winner?

• Total voters
I think Jones could beat Tom too, but being the kind man that he is, he wouldn't want to steal the spotlight of the new generation. He would rather vacate and give the title to Tom as passing of the torch, rather than destroying Tom and giving him potential career threatening injuries.

Once Saint Jones vacates, he can fulfil his ultimate destiny of becoming The Pope, and Jesus will give him the keys to the kingdom of heaven, so he can spread the word of Jesus to millions and purify the soul of everyone. Only the most holy pure hearted men can take on such a task from God
View attachment 1011284

Vomit inducing post tbh

Jones or Aspinall?

giphy.gif

d4ac4-16997671318476-1920.jpg

Trying to make nice so Tom goes easy on him sir.
He doesn't fool anyone.

Jones would stomp Tom's knee and finishes with an eyepoke

Tom needs to comment in every interview that he just won the title the same way Jon Jones did and that he considers himself the HW champ, no interim, because Jon has no plans to defend his belt past Stipe or unify them against Tom.

Maybe after 8 months of this narrative Jones' competitiveness will change his outlook. Especially if Tom defends the belt once.

I've never liked Jones and have spent too many years being delusional that every opponent was "the guy" to beat him.
I cant choose against him anymore
been saying same thing for years sick losing when i bet against him lol

If Jones can't even hurt Anthony Smith in a 25 minute fight, what can he do to Aspinal? Nothing.

Aspinal would KO him very quickly and ragdoll him if he tried grappling. Aspinal is way too strong and explosive.

Jiri anb Jamahal vacated. Why not Jones?
Because they are who they are good fighters and Bones is who he is likely the greatest ever at end of career. Bones likely retires in the next year anyway so the interim is the belt. An Bones deserves to retire champion after his accomplishments.

Why didn't he destroy/kill Santos and Reyes?
Bones in all likely hood wasn't motivated agsinst no name fighters I don't know. He comes back an destroys Gus he goes to HW an destroyed Gsne both he had a lot of pressure on him to prove himself. Seems when that pressure isn't there he coasts n goes on auto pilot. Seems the less the fighters name the less effort Bones gives dunno

If Jones can't even hurt Anthony Smith in a 25 minute fight, what can he do to Aspinal? Nothing.

Aspinal would KO him very quickly and ragdoll him if he tried grappling. Aspinal is way too strong and explosive.

JBJ fight guys with similar skills and strengths but none as big as Tom. I agree

Bones in all likely hood wasn't motivated agsinst no name fighters I don't know. He comes back an destroys Gus he goes to HW an destroyed Gsne both he had a lot of pressure on him to prove himself. Seems when that pressure isn't there he coasts n goes on auto pilot. Seems the less the fighters name the less effort Bones gives dunno
That's a bad excuse. Jones takes his career seriously and he flat-out admitted that Reyes gave him a run for his money and he almost contemplated quitting.
He was almost bored with Sonnen and still destroyed him.

they're all paper champs at this point, ngannou is the real champ, however, when two paper champs collide, you can make a case that's about as good as you'll get moving forward.

Back