Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.

Yeah bro and the planes didn't touch 99% of the people that died in the world trade centre attacks, what a bunch of babies.

The anticipation for Rose to come back is at a fever pitch.

She will be healthy soon, try to keep it together until then. If you're in the need for great fighters and fights then Valentina-Joanna tomorrow should keep you busy.

<GinJuice>

Yeah, she managed to beat JJ twice, but until she beats the fighters that JJ has ran through, she has a long way to go to reach JJ's legacy.

She already lost to Karolina. Can she beat Andrade? I doubt it. Claudia? I dunno, that's a tough one.

She had the perfect style/attributes/whatever to dethrone JJ but I don't think she can hold onto it. She seems to fold mentally usually when it counts.
Lol, did she run Through Carla Esparza? Or Karolina?

Fuck man, Gaethje be ducking Andrade, woman is beast mode...

Is there any actual evidence that she is even suing Conor?

I keep hearing about the Chiesa lawsuit, but haven’t heard anything about Rose

she became one of my most disliked fighters after this whole thing. Either she's lying and milking it or she is severely mentally unstable and it will show later in her career. Either way she is ducking.
Came into say this
Bus incident April 5th
Rose vs Joanna 2 April 16th
So she was so shook she went and fought in front of world the day after. Then gets Home and her and hunny talk how they could get millions. But they are dumb because if they wanted that she should have not fought Joanna then sued and had a leg to stand on saying Conor cost her millions.

This is ignorance pure and simple.
PTSD doesn't always hit you in the face, it's just as likely to gnaw at you over time and become much worse later.

I suspect most of the idiots casting doubt on her are teenagers lacking both life experience and the humility to learn something outside of that experience.

Last edited:
"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.
You sound mad Conor got his ass whooped while Rose is the champ.

She's rehabbing a neck injury I think

I haven't heard about Rose suing McGregor, is there any evidence for this or is it another dumb Sherdog supposition?

This is ignorance pure and simple. PTSD doesn't always hit you in the face, it's just as likely to gnaw at you over time and become much worse later.

I suspect most of the idiots casting doubt on her are teenagers lacking both life experience and the humility to learn something outside of that experience.

You know what else naws at you Buddah. “I can get millions of dollars if it’s believed I have PTSD from that bus incident”

<36>

she was attacked by a bus

You know what else naws at you Buddah. “I can get millions of dollars if it’s believed I have PTSD from that bus incident”

Grow up.

Your view of people's motivations is childish, even if it's true there are adults who never grew out of having the same beliefs as you share.

Maybe the mental health problems she has been very public about since well before the bus incident are real and she has genuinely been messed up by it you fucking lowlife

Either youve never known anyone with mental health problems or you are in denial about your own

Or she is just after that lawsuit money

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.

I do agree with your take on PTSD as it affects so many others for different reasons.

I feel Rose is milking it big time. She wasn't the target of the dolly and when you watch the replay Conor throws it at the frame of the window then the window shatters ( he had no your intention dolly directly through them just immature attention grabbing)

I have a hard time believing that a professional fighter is shook from a window smashing and she was not physically harmed in the altercation.

What happened to her is the equivalent of a girl watching someone get a beer bottle smashed over someone's head in a bar fight. Nothing more!

She needs a more stable guy in her life. Goofy Pat Barry is not the go to guy when you need serious and stable emotional support. I could see Rose crying on the couch and Pat is in the corner in hai underwear making faces and dancing around.

Grow up.

Your view of people's motivations is childish, even if it's true there are adults who never grew out of having the same beliefs as you share.

I got a bridge to sell you kid. Call me at 1-800-GULLIBLE

l@nd0

Rose is ducking. She is the new Tito

Back