Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

The rematch with JJ was actually a lot closer than most Joanna haters want to acknowledge, too. About 30% of MMA fans scored the fight 48-47 for jedreczyk. It wasn't the blowout people like to pretend it was

Yeah it was a good competitive fight, I had it 3-2 for Rose, very close, no where near a blow out

If she happens to have a pending lawsuit then it's an act. If not then she sux

I don't know what her deal is but she needs to work through it soon and get her ass back in that cage. It's ridiculous for a perfectly healthy, injury free champion to go a whole year without defending her belt.

https://www.fightful.com/mma/rose-namajunas-out-action-due-neck-injury

“Physically I’ve got some injuries that I’ve been dealing with for a while,” Namajunas said on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “I had a neck fracture [actually] I have a neck fracture. I have some stenosis which means like, the spinal cord that goes through your vertebrae or whatever, the hole for it is a little smaller because of the fracture. Sometimes I was just getting real bad headaches every day in training camp and stuff like that and it was just the physical activity, sometimes it was just like the stress would aggravate it even more and like flying places really makes it worse and just stuff like that. So that’s been something I’ve just been focusing on, doing little exercises and stuff and just lots of rehab. There’s really not a lot of information out there.”

I don't know what her deal is but she needs to work through it soon and get her ass back in that cage. It's ridiculous for a perfectly healthy, injury free champion to go a whole year without defending her belt.

She fought 8 months ago. Granted, it may be a year by the time she fights again. but we still have 4 months to go.

Lol Rose would embarrass Andrade. This is by far the most bizarre and strangest general consensus on who's going to win a fight I've ever seen. Andrade is glorified brawler with good cardio. She got picked apart and absolutely dominated and outclassed by Joanna who was out struck by Rose twice. Yes Joanna has better TDD but Rose has substantially better BJJ and Andrade has been submitted multiple times.

Rose wins this fight any way she wants. Jesus I hope Rose is a huge underdog in this fight, easiest money of my life.

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.
PTSD is over diagnosed. This was not exactly an incident where the drug cartels attacked a bus in Mexico. Defend or vacate. Ufc should strip her.

You are a fucking loser lowlife asshole. ShesS been very open about her mental health issues for a long time before the dolly incident. Soldiers aren't the only ones that get it and since yourey trying to be a wise guy with her nickname yes even people considered "thugs" can get PTSD I mean hell the dolly and glass went right by her damn head barely missing her.

Last edited:
You are a fucking loser lowlife asshole. ShesS been very open about her mental health issues for a long time before the dolly incident. Soldiers aren't the only ones that get it and since yourey trying to be a wise guy with her nickname yes even people considered "thugs" can get PTSD I mean hell the dolly and glass went right by her damn head barkeb missing her.
If she can’t do the job then don’t. Take a break and get help. Careers are short and the title cannot be held up. Vacate or be stripped. She can come back if she wants.

She fought 8 months ago. Granted, it may be a year by the time she fights again. but we still have 4 months to go.

I'm taking training camps into consideration. The normal training camp is eight weeks long, so even if she announced a fight tomorrow, it'd be only two months shy of a year since her last title defense.

I don’t think she’s ducking Andrade.

I also don’t think she’s all to eager to take on that Smesh machine.

Who would be...

I'm taking training camps into consideration. The normal training camp is eight weeks long, so even if she announced a fight tomorrow, it'd be only two months shy of a year since her last title defense.

True. But Holloway actually hasn’t fought in over a year at this point (Aldo rematch was December 2nd 2017). Not trolling, just saying that she fought more recently than he did.

Uhh she already fought immediately after the bus incident. I think your sources have bad information

Oh so your mind doesn’t count at all when it comes to health? You should have stopped at, “I don’t know what her deal is.”

If she can’t do the job then don’t. Take a break and get help. Careers are short and the title cannot be held up. Vacate or be stripped. She can come back if she wants.

I never disagreed with this. Rose beats Andrade anyway.

PTSD is over diagnosed. This was not exactly an incident where the drug cartels attacked a bus in Mexico. Defend or vacate. Ufc should strip her.

What’s your education and experience in PTSD diagnosis?

She fractured her neck.... The PTSD stuff is just her coach talking shit

Neck injury. Andrade said she's fine with waiting until spring to fight for the belt.

Yeah, she managed to beat JJ twice, but until she beats the fighters that JJ has ran through, she has a long way to go to reach JJ's legacy.

She already lost to Karolina. Can she beat Andrade? I doubt it. Claudia? I dunno, that's a tough one.

She had the perfect style/attributes/whatever to dethrone JJ but I don't think she can hold onto it. She seems to fold mentally usually when it counts.
It blows my mind that she was able to even beat her once. Joanna destroyed tons of top contenders. Look what Andrade has been doing to everyone not named Joanna and Joanna didn’t even get touched against her, and you already mentioned how rose couldn’t even hang with kk. Those two fights will forever be a mystery to me.

Back