Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

Lol Rose would embarrass Andrade. This is by far the most bizarre and strangest general consensus on who's going to win a fight I've ever seen. Andrade is glorified brawler with good cardio. She got picked apart and absolutely dominated and outclassed by Joanna who was out struck by Rose twice. Yes Joanna has better TDD but Rose has substantially better BJJ and Andrade has been submitted multiple times.

Rose wins this fight any way she wants. Jesus I hope Rose is a huge underdog in this fight, easiest money of my life.

Rose isn't the same striker stylistically as Joanna. Rose stylistically plays into Andrade's strengths. Rose was helpless on her back against Karolina, she'll be at Andrade's mercy if she gets taken down. Only two have submitted Andrade, both of which are bigger than her.

4nNZ.gif

Ok you don't give a shit about it, we get it. Next time how about you steer away from threads you don't give a hit about instead of littering them?

I don't know what her deal is but she needs to work through it soon and get her ass back in that cage. It's ridiculous for a perfectly healthy, injury free champion to go a whole year without defending her belt.
She isn't injury-free. She has a neck injury.
She says she'll fight Andrade in the Spring.

"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.

Best case scenario: Rose rips your dick off and gives you PTSD. After suffering from PTSD for a couple of weeks, you come back to this thread all humbled and with a new understanding of mental illness. Hopefully with your dick stitched back on.

Lol Rose would embarrass Andrade. This is by far the most bizarre and strangest general consensus on who's going to win a fight I've ever seen. Andrade is glorified brawler with good cardio. She got picked apart and absolutely dominated and outclassed by Joanna who was out struck by Rose twice. Yes Joanna has better TDD but Rose has substantially better BJJ and Andrade has been submitted multiple times.

Rose wins this fight any way she wants. Jesus I hope Rose is a huge underdog in this fight, easiest money of my life.

lol

Gadelha is a bjj blackbelt and she couldn't do shit against Andrade on the ground. At 115, Andrade destroyed everyone except Joanna so far. Andrade vs Suarez is the fight to make. Rose should be stripped, since she can't defend bc of injury. Then Suarez vs Andrade for vacant belt should be booked ASAP.

People still underestimate Rose, and she's a fuckin champion, lol. Andrade fight is easy money, the only real threat for Rose is Suarez.
Guy with a fucking Conor as avatar saying about ducking, LMAO!

It's very simple: she doesn't like to fight and is not passionate about it. If no Pat Barry around her who knows if she would be ever in the UFC.
Some chicks don't need guys or parents to push them to fighting (sometimes they doing it against will of family): Cyborg (still consider her as chick),Amanda, Joanna, Claudia, Jessica, Tatiana etc.
It's allright, but she never was most active fighter, and if she was fighting twice per year before belt, why do you think she will fight more often as champion?
Ofc she was ducking chicks like Andrade, Gadelha, before she was champ and it was already warning.
Somehow i fell like Joanna is just McGregor here and Diaz is Namajunas, because you know Nate, fighting someone else than McGregor was not cool enough for him. Additionally Namajunas need to build her next really big fight alone with good winstreak, exciting fights and some title defences, media etc. it's really long road and without good enough personality she won't do it.

she became one of my most disliked fighters after this whole thing. Either she's lying and milking it or she is severely mentally unstable and it will show later in her career. Either way she is ducking.

I think she's just taking a break. She fought right after the bus incident and won so I don't think she's planning a lawsuit. She also films her daily activities so I'm leaning towards some R&R.

You guys are pieces of shit. I'll be called a white knight, but fuck it. You guys don't know shit about PTSD. Educate yourselves.

Last edited:
Rose: “In my childhood, I was (sexually) abused. There was a lot of drugs and violence around me. I come from a place of lots of turmoil.”

But yeah, she's such a coward. Sherdog knows best.
She's been thru a lot of shit and has a neck injury. She brings it when she fights and puts on a show 90% of the time yet still sherdog hates on her.

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.

Yeah, specifically on TUF she talks about being abused as a kid. That would be enough to fuck up anyone. I wouldn't call it PTSD though. Child abuse is a whole other category.

Hasn’t she found her safe space yet? Maybe the ufc can send her a puppy to pet or crisis counselor.

Ptsd? Lool. She fights in a cage. In front of thousands, watched by millions. Fuck off. She wants $. And avoiding andrade. The end.

Uhh she already fought immediately after the bus incident. I think your sources have bad information

Came into say this

Bus incident April 5th

Rose vs Joanna 2 April 16th

So she was so shook she went and fought in front of world the day after. Then gets Home and her and hunny talk how they could get millions. But they are dumb because if they wanted that she should have not fought Joanna then sued and had a leg to stand on saying Conor cost her millions.

Back