Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

Lol, having read this thread up to your post and seeing all but 1 response being nothing but positive and supportive I can't help but think you didn't bother reading a single response before posting your angry and judgmental comment ironically berating others for being judgemental douches when nobody besides you actually was.

I was addressing the sentiment I've witnessed recently on these forums which is definitely out there, though it's true it wasn't being strongly expressed on page 1 here.

It is well known that Rose cut her hair prior to her fight against PVZ... where they both agree to cut their hair for some reason. PVZ, didn't but Rose did... and until today, she's keeping it that way, so that's why I'm asking that...
I don't know why you seem to be so concern about me asking that legit question... isn't this forum all about that ??
I don't understand why people care so much about a haircut. However, one can only guess but I guess the easiest answer is that it's pretty convenient for a MMA fighter to have really short hair?

It is well known that Rose cut her hair prior to her fight against PVZ... where they both agree to cut their hair for some reason. PVZ, didn't but Rose did... and until today, she's keeping it that way, so that's why I'm asking that...
I don't know why you seem to be so concern about me asking that legit question... isn't this forum all about that ??
C’mon dude i was just bustin your chops, but the fact is only she can give you the answer you are seeking.

You are right though as this is a forum and whether anyone’s question is legit or dumb doesn’t even matter...

Lol, having read this thread up to your post and seeing all but 1 response being nothing but positive and supportive I can't help but think you didn't bother reading a single response before posting your angry and judgmental comment ironically berating others for being judgemental douches when nobody besides you actually was.
tenor.gif

I was addressing the sentiment I've witnessed recently on these forums which is definitely out there, though it's true it wasn't being strongly expressed on page 1 here.
Fair enough. Just couldn't help but laugh when I first read it is all.

Yeah I’m wondering that too since it’s been a while when that fight was setup.

The idea that Rose cutting her hair had anything at all to do with Paige has always been pure Sherdog speculation based on nothing more than the timing of it, as it came about during the lead up to their fight. The reasons Rose gave for cutting her hair, however, had nothing at all to do with Paige. She says that grooming, braiding, styling, etc. her hair took up valuable time that would better be spent training for fighting.
Thanks... finally I got a legit response on why Rose keep her hair cut.

I don't understand why people care so much about a haircut. However, one can only guess but I guess the easiest answer is that it's pretty convenient for a MMA fighter to have really short hair?
This got sense...

C’mon dude i was just bustin your chops, but the fact is only she can give you the answer you are seeking.

You are right though as this is a forum and whether anyone’s question is legit or dumb doesn’t even matter...
Fair enough.

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.
I’m good on all that tomfoolery

Back