Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.

Coming back from injury, she started training again recently, mandatory...

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.

4nNZ.gif

I think she's imbalanced and likely actually shook from the incident.

To me, I see her as using the incident as an excuse to not fight Andrade. I could be right, I could be wrong.

Rose would beat Conor in a fight, she’d make him quit imho

"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.

Maybe the mental health problems she has been very public about since well before the bus incident are real and she has genuinely been messed up by it you fucking lowlife

Either youve never known anyone with mental health problems or you are in denial about your own

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.
End thread.

LOL at a bunch of miserable losers online rallying against Rose for their judgemental perception of her rumored panic attacks when in reality none of you have any idea why she actually hasn't been competing (injury being the obvious reality).

I don't know what her deal is but she needs to work through it soon and get her ass back in that cage. It's ridiculous for a perfectly healthy, injury free champion to go a whole year without defending her belt.

I'm pretty sure she's rehabbing a neck injury?

Yeah, she managed to beat JJ twice, but until she beats the fighters that JJ has ran through, she has a long way to go to reach JJ's legacy.

She already lost to Karolina. Can she beat Andrade? I doubt it. Claudia? I dunno, that's a tough one.

She had the perfect style/attributes/whatever to dethrone JJ but I don't think she can hold onto it. She seems to fold mentally usually when it counts.

Lol she's clearly milking a lawsuit and is pulling the "lost wages" card etc.

Yeah, she managed to beat JJ twice, but until she beats the fighters that JJ has ran through, she has a long way to go to reach JJ's legacy.

She already lost to Karolina. Can she beat Andrade? I doubt it. Claudia? I dunno, that's a tough one.

She had the perfect style/attributes/whatever to dethrone JJ but I don't think she can hold onto it. She seems to fold mentally usually when it counts.

The rematch with JJ was actually a lot closer than most Joanna haters want to acknowledge, too. About 30% of MMA fans scored the fight 48-47 for jedreczyk. It wasn't the blowout people like to pretend it was

Rose: “In my childhood, I was (sexually) abused. There was a lot of drugs and violence around me. I come from a place of lots of turmoil.”

But yeah, she's such a coward. Sherdog knows best.

Back