Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

You understand some human beings want haircuts or not?
Of course, and she once had her hair and was looking nice at that time, and because of that, it makes me ask that as a legit question...
Can I get a serious response from you?

Of course, and she once had her hair and was looking nice at that time, and because of that, it makes me ask that as a legit question...
Can I get a serious response from you?
Yes, you will get a serious reponse.

How is your question legit? And how can you even ask that question in here when no one but her can give you the answer..

It seems you do not understand that human beings have their own reasons for getting haircuts and completely lost on why I asked you that question.

Ducking Andrade while building her frivolous lawsuit vs Conor, 2 birds with one stone.

Yes, you will get a serious reponse.

How is your question legit? And how can you even ask that question in here when no one but her can give you the answer..

It seems you do not understand that human beings have their own reasons for getting haircuts and completely lost on why I asked you that question.
It is well known that Rose cut her hair prior to her fight against PVZ... where they both agree to cut their hair for some reason. PVZ, didn't but Rose did... and until today, she's keeping it that way, so that's why I'm asking that...
I don't know why you seem to be so concern about me asking that legit question... isn't this forum all about that ??

She's definitely mentally unstable and the bus attack seems to have triggered her ptsd. It probably didn't help she had a terrible life also.
It's funny how you guys have accepted Conor can't beat Khabib so you just go after Chiesa and Rose now.

I do agree with your take on PTSD as it affects so many others for different reasons.

I feel Rose is milking it big time. She wasn't the target of the dolly and when you watch the replay Conor throws it at the frame of the window then the window shatters ( he had no your intention dolly directly through them just immature attention grabbing)

I have a hard time believing that a professional fighter is shook from a window smashing and she was not physically harmed in the altercation.

What happened to her is the equivalent of a girl watching someone get a beer bottle smashed over someone's head in a bar fight. Nothing more!
Except it doesn't work like that. If a person suffers from ptsd from their childhood abuse, then it doesn't exist somewhere in a separate bubble, like here is an outside world and here is my PTSD, well hidden in my room. Pretty much every aspect of person's life gets a bit tainted. It doesn't even have to be a bus attack or witnessing someone being attacked at the bar. You just witness some alteraction or even read about it in the news. Or someone drunk banging at your door, cause they confused your house with someone else's. It is entirely possible that Rose suffered the whole thing a lot worse than we know.

She's definitely mentally unstable and the bus attack seems to have triggered her ptsd. It probably didn't help she had a terrible life also.
It's funny how you guys have accepted Conor can't beat Khabib so you just go after Chiesa and Rose now.

Everybody read this and take it to heart, the most mentally unstable poster has inside knowledge on the minds of the criminally insane

Why is it so unbelieveable that Rose might be genuinely traumatised by the bus incident?

Those with mental health issues or who have experienced abuse in the past easily can be "triggered" by things that seem pretty innocuous to other people. Having a large projectile unexpected thrown in your direction (even if it wasn't intended for you) could easily open up some old mental wounds.

It's easy to say "get over it", if you didn't go through the experience (both the bus incident and Rose's past) yourself.

It's been eight months since her last fight. Hardly the longest time a champion has sat out for, especially when they've been dealing with physical injuries, on top of any mental health issues as well. Half the forum doesn't even like WMMA anyway, so I'm not sure why people are baying so hard for Rose to fight if she's not ready.

The rematch with JJ was actually a lot closer than most Joanna haters want to acknowledge, too. About 30% of MMA fans scored the fight 48-47 for jedreczyk. It wasn't the blowout people like to pretend it was
Lol the more time goes by, the closer this fight gets for delusional JJ fans. In about six months it’ll have switched over and they’ll be calling it a robbery and saying that JJ clearly won.

giphy.gif

I don't know what her deal is but she needs to work through it soon and get her ass back in that cage. It's ridiculous for a perfectly healthy, injury free champion to go a whole year without defending her belt.
Listen, McGregor went two years without defending TWO titles. UFC didn't care. Now when someone else is "stretching" their title reign, it's a problem.

Lol the more time goes by, the closer this fight gets for delusional JJ fans. In about six months it’ll have switched over and they’ll be calling it a robbery and saying that JJ clearly won.
I was rooting for Namajuanas and I agree that the second fight was close. Let's not act like Namajuanas was pulling off 10-8 rounds and whoopin' JJ bell to bell. JJ got some good strikes in.

Most white people from the hood turn out to be cucks

"I got it [nickname] from my neighborhood friends. When I was little, I was the only white girl, I was smaller than everyone else, and for some reason I just acted harder than everybody else — just fearless, you know? So they kind of dubbed me that because of the intimidating scowl I always had on my face. That's what gave me that name"
Heard that shes having panic attacks after that bus incident. If so, UFC should strip her.
LMAO the story behind her name. Just lol. McGregor didn't even touch her. Lost my respect for her after that. I hope she gets forced to fight Andrade immediately so she can give her real nightmares.
nothing thug about those lame ass panic attacks

Really? Who gives a shit? She is injured. Did she even file charges against Connie? If not, then why act like a bunch of rumoring old women? Anyone that is ignorant enough to question someone else's anxiety or panic attacks is a damn fool. Hopefully you acquire a mental disorder while everyone tells you that you are a pussy and full of shit.

she is holding the best division of the sport in which there's 2 great contenders in Andrade and Suarez, she should be stripped soon enough if she continues refusing to defend, i don't care about her personal issues, a champion should be able to overcome it

Joanna vs. Andrade II for the vacant SW belt

Back