Is Rose Namajunas just ducking Andrade or is she trying to milk money from bus incident?

Do you see the irony in calling someone "white trash" by using a pro-wrestling reference?
giphy.gif

Lol Rose would embarrass Andrade. This is by far the most bizarre and strangest general consensus on who's going to win a fight I've ever seen. Andrade is glorified brawler with good cardio. She got picked apart and absolutely dominated and outclassed by Joanna who was out struck by Rose twice. Yes Joanna has better TDD but Rose has substantially better BJJ and Andrade has been submitted multiple times.

Rose wins this fight any way she wants. Jesus I hope Rose is a huge underdog in this fight, easiest money of my life.
MMA math only works for undefeated fighters and Rose was not. She has been beaten by two fighters JJ beat so your circular logic doesn’t work. Andrade makes short work of Rose and that is why she won’t fight. Actually I think Andrade,Gadelha and Suarez all smoke her. She needs to proof herself against them or strip her.

PTSD is a real thing that really happens to folk. It’s not just a thing soldiers get.

She has talked about what happened, and it’s more than just “lol she mad at canner for throwing a dolly lol”. Y’all are fucking idiots if that’s what you think.

iu

Even before the bus incident, she talked about her growing fears of traveling and large crowds. After she won the belt, she was so freaked out by the crowds in the city, she and Pat, left the hotel that night and flew home. She was suppose to stay for a few days to do press and stuff.

You are a fucking loser lowlife asshole. ShesS been very open about her mental health issues for a long time before the dolly incident. Soldiers aren't the only ones that get it and since yourey trying to be a wise guy with her nickname yes even people considered "thugs" can get PTSD I mean hell the dolly and glass went right by her damn head barley missing her.

Wait, what? Conor threw barley at her?? The humanity!!

LOL at a bunch of miserable losers online rallying against Rose for their judgemental perception of her rumored panic attacks when in reality none of you have any idea why she actually hasn't been competing (injury being the obvious reality).
Lol, having read this thread up to your post and seeing all but 1 response being nothing but positive and supportive I can't help but think you didn't bother reading a single response before posting your angry and judgmental comment ironically berating others for being judgemental douches when nobody besides you actually was.

pat barry's basement is her safe place give her time

still a fan

It is well known that Rose cut her hair prior to her fight against PVZ... where they both agree to cut their hair for some reason.
The idea that Rose cutting her hair had anything at all to do with Paige has always been pure Sherdog speculation based on nothing more than the timing of it, as it came about during the lead up to their fight. The reasons Rose gave for cutting her hair, however, had nothing at all to do with Paige. She says that grooming, braiding, styling, etc. her hair took up valuable time that would better be spent training for fighting.

Last edited:
Both of them . Lost all my respect for Rose after faking that shit with bus incident.
The idea that Rose cutting her hair had anything at all to do with Paige has always been pure Sherdog speculation based on nothing more than the timing of it, as it came about during the lead up to their fight. The reasons Rose gave for cutting her hair, however, had nothing at all to do with Paige.
You also think that Paige is not an AW dont you ? Breaking her promise to those kids is one of the most disgusting thing ever.

<{1-10}>

just the truth mr. Double Yellow
Paige Van Zant was in the top 10 not too long ago how is strawweight the best division in mma ? the best division in WMMA yes but no way the best division in mma not even top 5.

Paige Van Zant was in the top 10 not too long ago how is strawweight the best division in mma ? the best division in WMMA yes but no way the best division in mma not even top 5.
Best in the sport.
PVZ hasn't fought at 115 for 2 years. You don't know shit you are talking about, shut the fuck up.

Back