Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

Conor fought Aldo after beating multiple ranked guys including #1 Chad. Wrong.

Conor got to move up and fight for the title like many other champions have when there was no worthy contenders.

Conor is a FW fighting two weight classes up. RDA has admitted he's not a LW, and is admittedly undefeated in his proper weight class of WW. However, many people are including Conor, and is even undefeated in going up to LW while in the UFC.

These are all facts, deal with them. To be honest, I don't know you threw this little tantrum that has nothing to do with what we were talking about anyways. lmao
Your facts are mostly just completley wrong dude...

Conor got a crack at the title after he beat Siver...not Mendes.
He was about to face Aldo, Aldo pulled out and Mendes jumped in for the interim title

Conor is a FW?...gtfo

Conor went up because there were no worthy contenders?
False
Like many champs before?
Are you talking about UFC?

Your facts are mostly just completley wrong dude...

Conor got a crack at the title after he beat Siver...not Mendes.
He was about to face Aldo, Aldo pulled out and Mendes jumped in for the interim title

Conor is a FW?...gtfo

Conor went up because there were no worthy contenders?
False
Like many champs before?
Are you talking about UFC?

My facts are completely wrong?

MY FACTS ARE FACTS, idiot.

Conor fought for the title after Chad, period. If you want to talk about fights that never happened, the fight was supposed to happen BEFORE the Sivir fight after Conor beat Poirer in a #1 contenders fight and Aldo ran like he always ran from Conor, but you don't have any problem with Aldo running right? Only Conor right?

CONOR IS A FW. IT'S UNDENIABLE FACT. He made the weight, HE NEVER MISSED the weight. Never even had to pull his jocks down like Max. No amount of crying and whining and trying to twist the narrative will ever change that. Conor is a FW. Deal with it.

I said there was no worthy contenders for the LW title, it has happened many times in the sport and yes, the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division. Conor earned his title shot when he slept Aldo in 13 seconds. Deal with it.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.
Considering coattailing mcgregor is the best and only thing that's ever happened to kavanagh it's not too surprising. He's got to be praying that his golden goose doesn't retire and send him back to obscurity

This thread is so dumb. The quote in the title isn't even what he said in the quote in the post.

This is one of those instances where the Conor haters are just as retarded as the nuthuggers.

Lol what did he say, pray tell?

True. Never lost a title by defeat. But at some point you have to defend.

Of course they will. The world views Conor as the GOAT, and thinks he still holds two UFC belts. That's not going to change.

Only dorks on Sherdog will cry and claim he isn't, but they are greatly outnumbered.
MMA fans will always be outnumbered by casuals who just entertain to the current trend.

If I never heard the names Conor McGregor or John Kavanaugh ever again, that'd be great.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.
Can you blame the guy?
Hes only and lonely achievement as a trainer will get stripped for the second time in his illustrious career.
Need to protect that fake invincibility image at any costs.

My facts are completely wrong?

MY FACTS ARE FACTS, idiot.

Conor fought for the title after Chad, period. If you want to talk about fights that never happened, the fight was supposed to happen BEFORE the Sivir fight after Conor beat Poirer in a #1 contenders fight and Aldo ran like he always ran from Conor, but you don't have any problem with Aldo running right? Only Conor right?

CONOR IS A FW. IT'S UNDENIABLE FACT. He made the weight, HE NEVER MISSED the weight. Never even had to pull his jocks down like Max. No amount of crying and whining and trying to twist the narrative will ever change that. Conor is a FW. Deal with it.

I said there was no worthy contenders for the LW title, it has happened many times in the sport and yes, the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division. Conor earned his title shot when he slept Aldo in 13 seconds. Deal with it.
2D0F0C74-4E79-478A-B609-7AB2C40D78FC.jpeg 0DAC5D5A-8246-49F8-9463-336B7BF9A08C.jpeg

You mean more like Skelator from Heman

Skeletor was swole as fuck.

520167-skeletor.jpg

GSP will forever be the WW and MW champ.

Actually GSP and his camp are not douchebags who would claim such nonsense.

BREAKING:

Coach supports his fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back