Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

Who got a title shot after beating an unranked guy?...yeah right...completly forgot...it was Conor...

Who got gifted a shot at the 155 title...yeah right...completly forgot...it was Conor...

Who moved up to WW to fight a LW and going 1-1?...yeah right...completly forgot...it was Conor...

Who moved up to WW and is unbeaten there and ranked?...yeah right...it was not Conor...it is RDA

Conor is the champ. Get the fook over it and stop being so sensitive. It’s cage fighting with some fake belt. Just enjoy the fights when they present them self and R-E-L-A-X

He's just glad they're knocking off competition for him. What's the reason Conor isn't fighting in April? There is no doubt Conor is the g.o.a.t protected fighter in the company's history.

Like a proper FW.
952467.jpg

He looks like hes about to die from starvation

LOL....

Nobody believes he's actually champion now, never mind after the fight....

Why is Conor not saying anything but has coach to cover his ass?

You are not a champ if you are healthy and don't want to defend. End of story.

Last edited:
No he won't. The UFC will move on and we'll forget about Conor.

Dude's legacy will be being in some freakfight with Floyd Mayweather, and a 13 sec win over Aldo i give him that. He has no other legacy to speak about in the sport itself. History will not be kind to this clown.

yeah Conor is still the "champ" for the next 50 years, he doesn't need to defend anymore.........right....

"Whats up Champ?"

Irish edmund will do whatever he can to protect his cash cow with cherry picking and title stalling. without Mcg SBG would be known as a mid level gym.

GSP still WW champ.

Ok, congrats to Konour for exploiting the UFC and making so much money, really, he fucked them all, has them by the balls, but still, Kavanass should just shut the fucking hell up. Appart from a few braindead cum guzzling gutter sluts on Sherdog, no one still sees Konour as the real champ. Real champs defend. There's no going around it.

Konour is richer than all fighters put together. But he is no UFC champ.

This thread is so dumb. The quote in the title isn't even what he said in the quote in the post.

This is one of those instances where the Conor haters are just as retarded as the nuthuggers.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.
Serious question, HK : why do you hate Conor so much?

To be a true champion, you have to defend your belt and keep it.

Conor Bless

The only thing sadder than a won and done champ, is a won and run champ Conor is a 4x GOAT at it...

Last edited:
Back