Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.

Donlan.jpg

Kavanduck has always made sure that Conor is well hidden in the Irish long grass...

Conor legit only fought eddie at LW. No smart fans still view him as the champion. Casuals will always consider him the champ champ tho, is what it is.

first person to get stripped stripped also. conor breaks all records

He is not seen as champion and that will rustle some jimmies, but it is what it is.

Of course.

Bozopotomus will probably back that statement up as well.

The lightweight title is now the Ultimate Farcical Clown-show (UFC) Belt.

What a fucking dipshit. Conor is the fucking champ after 1 fight at LW and refusing to defend his belt? Fuck off you dog.

Kavanaugh's already stripped him, remember, the lightweight belt is at Kavanaugh's house now. He said so himself last week. It's already been done.

McChicken strip-strip is now off the menu kids...

What a clown.

No he won't. The UFC will move on and we'll forget about Conor.

lol imagine how chaotic UFC would be if everyone who won a belt just decided to stop fighting then and there.

You can’t be a king if you refuse to defend your throne.

If Conor wants his belt back, he’ll know where to find it soon enough.

It's not like he plans on fighting either one of them anyways.

People already view Tony as the champion though, all the fighters are at least. The rest of the fans will follow soon.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.
I didn't even see him as the real champ before he was stripped. 1-0 in the division.

Back