Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.

Of course they will. The world views Conor as the GOAT, and thinks he still holds two UFC belts. That's not going to change.

Only dorks on Sherdog will cry and claim he isn't, but they are greatly outnumbered.

SBG/John/Conor is trying everything to keep Conor as the "Champ"...otherwise...they will be forgotten soon.

This guy is a joke. All of his fighters suck.

Straight Bitch Gym.

wake-up.png

< insert Kavanagh here >

Guy lives his entire combat-related life vicariously through Conor. He'd be nobody without him. Nothing he says should be taken seriously, as he's little more than a cheerleader.

the problem is... when u protect the white money maker to much, people will disrespect the rankings and buy less cards.. because rankings doesnt mean much, there isnt fire anymore.

The luckiest day of Kavanagh's life was when Conor walked into his gym.

I already don’t view McGregor as the LW champ.

i wouldnt buy that card ferguson vs khabib for defending a fucking interim belt while the champ is healthy and posts party pictures, cars, money on his instagram account.
that would be a fucking joke.

rose is forced to defend the belt against joanna while mcgregor plays on his balls.
thats a fucking joke.

i guess according to this shithead, conor is also still the 145lb champ?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.

"Conor will still be me pappy even if he loses"

Real champion after beating fringe top 10 guy for title, lol no.

And before the Kevin Lee fight he also beat Barboza and RDA. He's also willing to defend a title. Of course people view him as the real champion, not the guy refusing to fight.

Champion in knocking out midgets. Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez. Pretty impressive 3 win streak against midgets.

And before the Kevin Lee fight he also beat Barboza and RDA. He's also willing to defend a title. Of course people view him as the real champion, not the guy refusing to fight.

He beat Barboza when he was barely ranked. Tony is not the champion for beating a deflated RDA he had to eye poke, nor is he no longer even in the division.

Tony is not the real champion, and he certainly isn't looked at as the real champion by a majority of people. Hell a majority of people don't even know who the fuck he is. Sherdorks living in their basement need to stop taking the opinions of this place as that of the real world. Conor is still the champion both officially, lineally, and in the eyes of by far most people. Deal with it.

Of course they will. The world views Conor as the GOAT, and thinks he still holds two UFC belts. That's not going to change.

Only dorks on Sherdog will cry and claim he isn't, but they are greatly outnumbered.

You sound upset.

Shawn Michaels is still I.C. champ, regardless who wins between Razor Ramon and Rick Martel.

Back