Songs that showcase amazing vocal performances

When a singer is so talented he makes an operatic song a household familiarity to an entire generation of R&B/hip-hop Americans:

When a singer is so talented he makes an operatic song a household familiarity to an entire generation of R&B/hip-hop Americans:

The part-English version with Sarah Brightman is fantastic as well and really pushed it globally.

I guess he made classical music cool for a generation. When I mentioned him to my italian friends they were lukewarm.

tom-segura-segura.gif

My contribution to this thread:

Also our vocalist could sing this 20 years ago:

When your live performances completely destroy everyone else's studio product. Pick your favorite from her catalogue.

I adore Whitney. I just love everything she had done, and that’s not really my bag at all, musically. Something about her. Just sometimes I shed a tear and all. Would have loved to seen her live.

Carson Mckee sings and Josh Turner on lead guitar

I've been following Elle Cordova (formerly known as Reina del Cid) and Toni Lindgren on Youtube for a few years now and they often play with both Josh and Carson.

Last edited:
Back