Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

I know person that "likes McGregor" and thinks that he is The UFC Champion. He doesnt know that this shit has weight classes. He thinks there is one champion and this is McGregor. He may be the only guy that will remain thinking that he is the champion after Tony vs Khabib fight.

"they’re both going to think to themselves, ‘I’ve got to beat Conor to be really seen as the champion"

I don't think he's wrong at all with that statement. The casuals who buy most of the PPV's are gonna see Conor as the real champ as he's so popular among american and Irish fans, and he never got beaten by either Khabib or Tony. He didn't say he still is the champ if he gets stripped, he said he'll still be seen as the champ.

The gist of it is He's trying to spin it like the public we'll perceive McGregor as champ. Which we all know it's utter rubbish

The gist of it is He's trying to spin it like the public we'll perceive McGregor as champ. Which we all know it's utter rubbish
The larger casual audience probably will unless one of them beats Conor. I'm not saying it's right, but that's probably how it will go down unfortunately.

Can you blame the guy?
Hes only and lonely achievement as a trainer will get stripped for the second time in his illustrious career.
Need to protect that fake invincibility image at any costs.
Conor was stripped 2? Sources?

Conor was stripped 2? Sources?
Thats not the reason of the thread?
He defending Connie championship if Khabups v CuCuy is for the real belt?
If Irish Edmond himself is recognizing the possibility...it will be another record break by Connie.

Guess Floyd was right when he called Colin, The Stripper, because the self proclaimed Champ-Champ loves to Strip-Strip. 50-0

Back