Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

He's barely seen as a champion now, by people who don't have his nuts in their mouths. True champs defend their belts.

Kavanagh is basically the little fish that sticks onto other fish

He’s a remora

I never said Conor cleaned out the FW division, another thing you made up. However, he did beat most guys that matter, outside of Frankie.

There was no worthy contenders at 155, can you name guys? You can't. Khabib had 1 fight in three years, continually missed weight and pulled out of fights, and never beat a top 5 guy. Tony never beat a top 5 guy. You know who beat TWO top 5 guys for their title shot? Conor, yet you want to act like he was the one that didn't deserve a title shot? Lmao, you're full of shit and exposed as a idiot.

The P4P #1 who's no small FW himself and many believed would easily be LW champion, and he would have. RDA was the poor man's Aldo and everyone knows it. Lawler on the other hand, a guy that got gifted a decision over MacDonald to get the title, then gifted a decision over Hendricks to win it, then certainly losing a decision to Condit. The only title defense he truly won he was losing most of the fight. Lawler is a great fighter, but don't you ever compare him to Aldo. If you want a proper comparison, someone like Cody would be it, who yes, I would have no problem with had he gotten a FW title shot. Or Weidman when he KOed Silva if he had gotten a LHW title shot. Woodley and in a MW division that is stacked with guys waiting for their title shots is not the same situation and shouldn't of happened, but even if it did I certainly wouldn't be crying like you were about Conor. lmao

Sivir was ranked 10th. Conor got his title shot after beating top 5 Poirer until Aldo ran away, and unlike other guys that hold out waiting for their shot, Conor didn't want to. More shit you've made up, more stuff you've been EXPOSED with by reality.

TLDR

Even the dumbest casual will start questioning his champ status eventually.

What's the point of a champ that does not defend?

He is like a doctor who never treats people. "I got the degree!" Yeah but who gives a shit if you don't do anything with it?

His belt is wortless.

This "You gotta beat the man to be the man." shit turns pathetic real quick if "the man" does not fight anyone.

It's the attitude of a coward. "I am still the real champ!" - "Fight me then." - "Nah."

Add to that his social media activity and you got your self a brand new keyboard warrior.

So you're the true champ when you've had one fight at a weight class, against the belt holder, who had 0 successful defenses? Sounds legit

He beat Barboza when he was barely ranked. Tony is not the champion for beating a deflated RDA he had to eye poke, nor is he no longer even in the division.

Tony is not the real champion, and he certainly isn't looked at as the real champion by a majority of people. Hell a majority of people don't even know who the fuck he is. Sherdorks living in their basement need to stop taking the opinions of this place as that of the real world. Conor is still the champion both officially, lineally, and in the eyes of by far most people. Deal with it.

The same RDA that dominated a guy (Diaz) your boy got finished by and then had to run away from in order to preserve a decision win?

I never said Conor cleaned out the FW division, another thing you made up. However, he did beat most guys that matter, outside of Frankie.

There was no worthy contenders at 155, can you name guys? You can't. Khabib had 1 fight in three years, continually missed weight and pulled out of fights, and never beat a top 5 guy. Tony never beat a top 5 guy. You know who beat TWO top 5 guys for their title shot? Conor, yet you want to act like he was the one that didn't deserve a title shot? Lmao, you're full of shit and exposed as a idiot.

The P4P #1 who's no small FW himself and many believed would easily be LW champion, and he would have. RDA was the poor man's Aldo and everyone knows it. Lawler on the other hand, a guy that got gifted a decision over MacDonald to get the title, then gifted a decision over Hendricks to win it, then certainly losing a decision to Condit. The only title defense he truly won he was losing most of the fight. Lawler is a great fighter, but don't you ever compare him to Aldo. If you want a proper comparison, someone like Cody would be it, who yes, I would have no problem with had he gotten a FW title shot. Or Weidman when he KOed Silva if he had gotten a LHW title shot. Woodley and in a MW division that is stacked with guys waiting for their title shots is not the same situation and shouldn't of happened, but even if it did I certainly wouldn't be crying like you were about Conor. lmao

Sivir was ranked 10th. Conor got his title shot after beating top 5 Poirer until Aldo ran away, and unlike other guys that hold out waiting for their shot, Conor didn't want to. More shit you've made up, more stuff you've been EXPOSED with by reality.
Nope...Siver wasn't ranked.
But somehow they made it as the #1 contender fight...

Which 2 Top5 contenders did Conor beat to get a shot at FW or LW?
He got a shot after beating Siver...once again just for you...he wasn't ranked.
Poirer was ranked but not Siver...he didn't beat Mendes to get a title shot...he beat Siver and then was fast forwarded to face Aldo...Aldo pulled out and he ended up facing Mendes for the interim belt...as i allready said a couple of times...

The last guy (Khabib) to beat the current champ (in domint fashion) isn't a worthy contender???
Yes, he fought like 4 times in the last 4 years...but what happened in those fights???
Tony was like 10-1 in the UFC at that time...not worthy???
gtfo

Your qoute:
the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division

You are up for donky of the month, brah

Nope...Siver wasn't ranked.
But somehow they made it as the #1 contender fight...

Which 2 Top5 contenders did Conor beat to get a shot at FW or LW?
He got a shot after beating Siver...once again just for you...he wasn't ranked.
Poirer was ranked but not Siver...he didn't beat Mendes to get a title shot...he beat Siver and then was fast forwarded to face Aldo...Aldo pulled out and he ended up facing Mendes for the interim belt...as i allready said a couple of times...

The last guy (Khabib) to beat the current champ (in domint fashion) isn't a worthy contender???
Yes, he fought like 4 times in the last 4 years...but what happened in those fights???
Tony was like 10-1 in the UFC at that time...not worthy???
gtfo

Your qoute:
the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division

You are up for donky of the month, brah

Oh my god...It's like you don't even try to pretend you have a brain.

SIVIR WAS RANKED 10TH. POIRER WAS RANKED 5TH. This is undeniable fact. He was offered the title shot after Poirer not Sivir.

Neither Ferguson or Khabib beat a top 5 guy in ANY division so not offering them a title shot is the furthest thing from getting passed over. Conor had beaten multiple ones, yet he's not worthy of a title shot, much less in his own division? Lmao, you are hypocritical, full of shit, and all of that because you lie and make shit up. You're about as fake as that wrestling you're a fan of. lmao, Onto my ignore list you go!

SIVIR WAS RANKED 10TH. POIRER WAS RANKED 5TH. This is undeniable fact. He was offered the title shot after Poirer not Sivir.
It is even on his own Wikipedia site...that he went against Siver for the #1 contender fight

omg

Lol what did he say, pray tell?
"they’re both going to think to themselves, ‘I’ve got to beat Conor to be really seen as the champion"

I don't think he's wrong at all with that statement. The casuals who buy most of the PPV's are gonna see Conor as the real champ as he's so popular among american and Irish fans, and he never got beaten by either Khabib or Tony. He didn't say he still is the champ if he gets stripped, he said he'll still be seen as the champ.

Oh my god...It's like you don't even try to pretend you have a brain.

Neither Ferguson or Khabib beat a top 5 guy in ANY division so not offering them a title shot is the furthest thing from getting passed over. Conor had beaten multiple ones, yet he's not worthy of a title shot, much less in his own division? Lmao, you are hypocritical, full of shit, and all of that because you lie and make shit up. You're about as fake as that wrestling you're a fan of. lmao, Onto my ignore list you go!

Porier leading up to the McGregor fight...

W- Corassani
W- Brandao
W- Koch
L- Swanson
W- Brookins
L- KZ

He was not top 5 regardless of what the UFC told you. And Siver definitely wasn't top 10.

And anyone with a win at LW was more deserving of a title shot than Conor.

To be fair he's right, right now The Cuck is wearing his Walmart toy bet & shouting his mouth off & no-one outside of Sherdog gives a damn.

Regardless of what we think on here the casual fan (and that's the market that Conor brings to PPV) don't care about Tony or Khabib unless they are facing McGregor who they see as the legit champion.

Plus I don't see why the average fan on here doesn't get why Dana hasn't stripped Conor yet. Khabib vs. Tony regardless of what you call the title makes at best 400,000 & I feel I'm being incredibly generous. But if they can pull Conor back you're looking at a million buys.

If we still see Khabib vs. Tony then they could say its for the WCW Hardcore Title, I don't care I just want to see the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back