Irish Edmond "Conor still champion regardless who wins between Ferguson and Khabib"

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/...dless-of-tony-ferguson-vs-khabib-nurmagomedov

Yes man John Kavanagh with his opinions about Ferg and Kebab. Thinks the world will still view McGregor as champion regardless who wins.

“I’m hearing this at the same time as everyone else. I see there is a press conference that will happen tomorrow. I think Tony and Khabib, or else just Khabib, is being interviewed about the fight that Dana announced in April, which was news to me as well. Maybe they’re going to say it at that. Is it an interim title fight or is it a belt fight? I don’t know.”

Regardless of who takes the win, Kavanagh believes the world will still see McGregor as the champion.

“I think regardless of what way it’s sold, I think it’s still going to be known who the champion is. I know that’s going to upset a lot of people, but there you go, that’s my opinion on it.
Agree or disagree, do not compare him of any other high profile coach to Edmund. Purely based on knowledge of martial art's, ability to coach, and a straight up understanding of what the fuck they are doing.

Fuck Tony and Khabib if they agree to fight for the interim belt.

this should be only for the real belt

He beat Barboza when he was barely ranked. Tony is not the champion for beating a deflated RDA he had to eye poke, nor is he no longer even in the division.

Tony is not the real champion, and he certainly isn't looked at as the real champion by a majority of people. Hell a majority of people don't even know who the fuck he is. Sherdorks living in their basement need to stop taking the opinions of this place as that of the real world. Conor is still the champion both officially, lineally, and in the eyes of by far most people. Deal with it.

You'll say shit like this, then you'll brag about Conor beating Holloway and Poirier... You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
My facts are completely wrong?

MY FACTS ARE FACTS, idiot.

Conor fought for the title after Chad, period. If you want to talk about fights that never happened, the fight was supposed to happen BEFORE the Sivir fight after Conor beat Poirer in a #1 contenders fight and Aldo ran like he always ran from Conor, but you don't have any problem with Aldo running right? Only Conor right?

CONOR IS A FW. IT'S UNDENIABLE FACT. He made the weight, HE NEVER MISSED the weight. Never even had to pull his jocks down like Max. No amount of crying and whining and trying to twist the narrative will ever change that. Conor is a FW. Deal with it.

I said there was no worthy contenders for the LW title, it has happened many times in the sport and yes, the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division. Conor earned his title shot when he slept Aldo in 13 seconds. Deal with it.

Conor vs Poirier was not a #1 contenders fight

Hey guys Conor is technically still the champ, no one has beaten him for the title. We only had to keep the guys on a 4 year and 9 year unbeaten streak away from the title in order for him to get it, but he’s legit I swear.

Nope.

I frequent a few other sites and I see very few people defending his actions. People are tired of the BS. The winner of this fight is the best LW and the true champion.

Have you seen every other guy cutting weight? They look exactly the same. Deal with it.

Conor is i would say top 3 all time for the weight cut schindlers list award. Definitely bad for the sport. Theres no way conor fights at 145 again after seeing carvalho die. Fat bitch made 40 year old floyd fight up in weight

Last edited:
He uses the word 'champion', but i dont think he knows what that means....

Conor is i would say top 3 all time for the weight cut schindlers list award. Definitely bad for the sport. Theres no way conor fights at 145 again after seeing carvalho die. Fat bitch made 40 year old floyd fight up in weight
Legit lol

I never saw his as champion in the first place. Got decimated by LW gatekeeper Nate then tied him at best then only had 1 fight at LW against Eddie. Then went running from guys he stepped over (habib ad tony) for almost 2 years now. Guys a joke.

Either Habib or Tony is real champ can't decide until they fight.

Well, he beat the Champion for the belt and never lost it, so there's that. But it's hard to never lose it if you don't fight.

Conor fought for the title after Chad, period. If you want to talk about fights that never happened, the fight was supposed to happen BEFORE the Sivir fight after Conor beat Poirer in a #1 contenders fight and Aldo ran like he always ran from Conor, but you don't have any problem with Aldo running right? Only Conor right?

CONOR IS A FW. IT'S UNDENIABLE FACT. He made the weight, HE NEVER MISSED the weight. Never even had to pull his jocks down like Max. No amount of crying and whining and trying to twist the narrative will ever change that. Conor is a FW. Deal with it.

I said there was no worthy contenders for the LW title, it has happened many times in the sport and yes, the UFC where a champion who has cleaned out their division seeks a new challenge in another division. Conor earned his title shot when he slept Aldo in 13 seconds. Deal with it.
Conor cleared out the FW division???
This is not a fact...you just made that up.

No worthy contenders at 155?
...another thing you just made up.

Conor earned his shot after KOing Aldo?
By that logic...Woodley earned a shot at the 185 belt after knocking out Lawler?

Conor got his shot after beating a non-ranked guy in Siver...fact
Aldo pulled out and him and Mendes fought for the interim belt...fact

Last edited:
Agree or disagree, do not compare him of any other high profile coach to Edmund. Purely based on knowledge of martial art's, ability to coach, and a straight up understanding of what the fuck they are doing.

He's garbage

People referring to Kavanagh as "Irish-Edmond" are annoying as hell.
It's Edmund for f***s shake. E-D-M-U-N-D
IRISH EDMUND

Kind of easy to understand here.

Conor fights, Conor makes money, Conor pays Kavanagh's bills.

Kavanagh talking bollocks here is in hope that he makes more money down the line.

lol so many contenders at 145, mma math doesn't work, look at the past champion aldo, fought everyone they put infront of him, even gave guys their re matches to give them a second chance at beating them. You never cleared pout the division if you literally never even defended the belt. You sniff glue man the biggest conor die hard I have ever seen in my life. Its legit creepy man, you need help

Fighters & industry insiders know who the best fighters are at LW & who's the corporate side show. Even if they'll only say it off the record.
Irish Edmund & like minded Conor nuthuggers can play with semantics, but the jig is up, belt, no belt, whatever Khabib & T Ferg will decide which one of them is the best LW in the world.

Conor cleared out the FW division???
This is not a fact...you just made that up.

No worthy contenders at 155?
...another thing you just made up.

Conor earned his shot after KOing Aldo?
By that logic...Woodley earned a shot at the 185 belt after knocking out Lawler?

Conor got his shot after beating a non-ranked guy in Siver...fact
Aldo pulled out and him and Mendes fought for the interim belt...fact

I never said Conor cleaned out the FW division, another thing you made up. However, he did beat most guys that matter, outside of Frankie.

There was no worthy contenders at 155, can you name guys? You can't. Khabib had 1 fight in three years, continually missed weight and pulled out of fights, and never beat a top 5 guy. Tony never beat a top 5 guy. You know who beat TWO top 5 guys for their title shot? Conor, yet you want to act like he was the one that didn't deserve a title shot? Lmao, you're full of shit and exposed as a idiot.

The P4P #1 who's no small FW himself and many believed would easily be LW champion, and he would have. RDA was the poor man's Aldo and everyone knows it. Lawler on the other hand, a guy that got gifted a decision over MacDonald to get the title, then gifted a decision over Hendricks to win it, then certainly losing a decision to Condit. The only title defense he truly won he was losing most of the fight. Lawler is a great fighter, but don't you ever compare him to Aldo. If you want a proper comparison, someone like Cody would be it, who yes, I would have no problem with had he gotten a FW title shot. Or Weidman when he KOed Silva if he had gotten a LHW title shot. Woodley and in a MW division that is stacked with guys waiting for their title shots is not the same situation and shouldn't of happened, but even if it did I certainly wouldn't be crying like you were about Conor. lmao

Sivir was ranked 10th. Conor got his title shot after beating top 5 Poirer until Aldo ran away, and unlike other guys that hold out waiting for their shot, Conor didn't want to. More shit you've made up, more stuff you've been EXPOSED with by reality.

Back