High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

As a high level lawyer, I can tell you one thing in common with high level lawyers: They don't give away their legal opinions for free.
This is great because we know you aren't a lawyer but stated the common sense we already know that basically proves TS full of shit.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

As a layman and not a legal expert, I would not have thought DC a party to Jones UFC contract. It would be my guess they both had individual contracts,
I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

Legal advice that is worth even less that what we paid for it. God I hate attorneys.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove!

For a top level lawyer, you have really low level grammatical skills.

<DisgustingHHH>

A top level liberal lawyer with a yellow card on sherdog.

I don't see DC doing anything, he's just gonna take the belt back.
Prob a Pocahontas too.

Im sure that will not be necessary OP.

The UFC would have have compensated DC somehow behind the scenes eg increased pay with fox gig or something like that.

Also Jones will be named and shamed which will be further justice for DC.

Claiming to be a lawyer and giving legal advice is actually a crime.

*This varies by state (in the US) and country, for instance in China you can get life for impersonating an official.

LMFAO at this BS,

1- How much of a settlement do you think puts a 4+ billion company bankrupt?

2- What exactly would be UFC's wrongdoing in this matter?

Sorry TS, but I only get my legal advice from the tv show "Jake and the Fatman".

meh, you missed a comma, I don't believe you.

a high level lawyer would bill a .4 for that post

I think there needs to be lawsuits for every single incident so that it adds another level to the pain for the people considering the idea of cheating. I don't know that I would include the UFC in the suits, but every obvious cheater (not accidental ones) needs to have their bank account emptied out completely.

How is the UFC liable for this? Fighters are tested... the UFC shouldn't be responsible if someone is cheating and playing against their rules.

High level non attorney here , DC can sue all he wants but he has to prove by a proponderance of evidence that A The UFC KNEW jjwas on roids and let him fight and B that jj knowingly took roids before the fight, and he can do neither lol

I work as a male giggilo for fine ass bitches only, like nothing under an 8, and I would have to agree with your assessment.

heres the thing, if DC can sue, so can anyone who has ever fought someone on the juice

Back