High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

HarmoniousShyJuliabutterfly.gif

he could potentially win millions but any expert in litigation law will tell you they wont recommend filing a civil suit against a federal organization as the courts will immediately be weighted against you. suing USADA would even be more difficult then suing a specific city or state
Although it is possible. Do you think the UFC would have grounds In terminating the contract with the US anti-doping Association because things like this have happened multiple times already and they were brought in to protect the athletes and have failed in doing so on multiple occasions and in some cases like romero even when proven innocent the damage to his reputation was already done? Not to mention lossing an outside sponsor because of the incident. And a potential payday after being suspended anyways.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

Well, I'm an even better Lawyer who works at the best firm in the country, and I make TONS of money. In my opinion Cormier doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I am a high level lie detector.

Bling bling

I sexually identify as a high level lawyer and i find your mockery of my sexuality offensive. I think i'm gonna sue you.

I'm not a lawyer but I watched "My cousin Vinnie" many times. Does that count?

Z-level lawyers shouldn't be commenting on F-level athletics. It's way above your pay grade.

There was this Lawyer, Kobayashi. He worked for Keyser Soze.

Dc isnt the type of guy to do that i think.

he could potentially win millions but any expert in litigation law will tell you they wont recommend filing a civil suit against a federal organization as the courts will immediately be weighted against you. suing USADA would even be more difficult then suing a specific city or state

That is not true at all. Literally every word of your post is nonsense.

(1) USADA is not a federal organization. It has no relationship with the United States government. It is a non-profit organization. You are thinking of the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture).

(2) The courts are not immediately against you. Are you retarded? Have you never heard of separate branches of government? The judicial branch is there protect individuals against violations by the executive and legislative branches.

(3) I'd enlighten you on sovereign immunity and the Federal Tort Claim Act but apparently you are the "high level ligation" lawyer...

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

How do you know the UFC contract says that Jones will be clean for the fight? I don't see the UFC putting in their contracts that Jones will be clean. It puts them in a situation where they have to rely on the other fighter being clean and if not now they are liable.

All I'm reading here is high level bullshit.

Top lawyer ?

You wanna go bro?

Back