High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

How come no one is bringing up the massive amount of paperwork that each fighter signs before going into a fight. How successful has Mark Hunt been in his attempt to litigate Lesnar and the UFC?
His case is going forward and its much weaker

Your elocution falls well below the level of anyone who has passed the bar. Your verbosity and grammar device choices expose both your age group and intellect. If you want to impersonate a lawyer in future, call one up (first contact is almost always without charge), and briefly outline the idea and take notes on how he/she responds, paying careful attention to the vocabulary and tone.

Cheers,
Reason

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. I've known a fair number of attorneys, some of whom are exceedingly intelligent and some whom, to put it bluntly, are not. Please let's not pretend that fumbling your way through law school and passing the bar exam means you're some kind of supreme intellect. There are an enormous number of stupid lawyers out there. Regurgitating legal terms and stock phrases does not a smart man make.

Just saying....

Back