High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

lol don't really buy the high level lawyer but let's assume it's true.
DC definitely can and should sue jones, but why the UFC, they didn't know JJ was doping did they? and they are th eones paying for the testing, showing their efforts for a clean fight?
they knew about the coke lasttime, but not about juice this time as far as I know.

What type of law?
All sorts of civil litigation. My work this month has included the following:

Defending a church on a civil sexual assault claim.
Pursuing a passing of accounts against an estate trustee.
Pursuing a commercial landlord for a tenant inducement for a large commercial tenant.
Untold amounts of insurance related work.

I really hope this isn't just cloud talk.

D.C. should definitely sue J.J.

Jon really did tarnish Daniel's legacy.

Cheatin' basterd.

Pursuing a commercial landlord for a tenant inducement for a large commercial tenant.

You're a low level lawyer compared to be bruh.

Hard to prove UFC/WME was aware Jones cheated prior to the tests coming back. However he could make a case against Jones, but I don't see that happening. UFC could retroactively fine Jones a portion of his purse and give that to DC. I expect this will be settled behind closed doors between UFC and DC.

Anyone who has to call themselves a "high level" anything is full of absolute shit unless they are playing D&D
High level invoker reporting in.

Not really high level, just picked paragon path (the angle one)

Nice

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

Anonymous internet lawyer knows more than the lawyers for $4 billion dollar company who perfected MMA contracts over the last 20 years.

Sounds reasonable.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

You are a "litigation attorney"?
Aren't all attorneys "litigation attorneys"?

lol I call bs

I am a high level brain surgeon and an astronaut.

I wonder why the "high level lawyer" who started this thread writes like a high school kid?

I would like to hear about the "negligence" on the part of the UFC, who had been testing DC's opponent during camp to ensure he wasn't using PEDs.

How come no one is bringing up the massive amount of paperwork that each fighter signs before going into a fight. How successful has Mark Hunt been in his attempt to litigate Lesnar and the UFC?

Back