High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.

I am a civil-litigation lawyer.

My last civil trial (won at Trial and again on Appeal) carried a value of ~$70-100 million (depending on the metric) and garnered national attention.

In a 10-year legal career (still relatively Junior), I have never met a single lawyer who would describe themselves as "a high-level lawyer", including the ones who deserve all the accolades, such as (in my jurisdiction) the recently appointed Justice Farrar (Court of Appeal), Justice Chipman, or Justice Brothers, all outstanding, nationally recognized litigators (prior to their respective appointments).

Is that an American thing?

You also don't write like a lawyer.

Are you relatively new?

... finally (and respectfully), I disagree with your analysis.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
no. it wouldnt work.

there was no intent. also, we can not prove he willingly took any substance to perform the act of attempting to cause brain damage or whatever u want to say there. also, he didnt take anything that would help his performance right there on the spot. he could have easily done that and THAT would make the case much stronger. u got nothing here.

not gonna work. u would see lawsuits left and right for people who get caught cheating.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state.

He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer.

lol

so many high level lawyers, bankers, doctors and business people on sherdog

we are truly blessed

CbeC_YLXEAAvRYH.jpg

High level litigation attorney can't avoid teh dubs on Sherdog. Seems legit...
In all fairness, if he were telling the truth, I'm sure he wouldnt've been the first.

But I think I get where TS is coming from now, and I too am the top when I roleplay as a lawyer (no homo).

Last edited:
Fascinating story TS... But a story it is. I'm secretly the crown prince of Guam so please feel free to ask me any politically related questions.:rolleyes:

Ok kids, im the big successful lawyer here. Ive been full of success. So full that i dont have room on my plate for new cases. Plates of trout or goose or chicken sautè or steak. The stakes are high in my world and lowlifes cant survive.
But theres a hole in the OP. Maybe one of you can tell me what it is.

Do hi level lawyers really refer to themselves as "high level lawyer"?

Why would he sue... Got his belt back and will get a nice payday against Gus or Volkan.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

Shut up you tard

In reality this is TS

It remains to be seen. The fact that the UFC has the strictest drug testing in all of sport works against the idea that Hunt or DC have a case. It's an inherently risky sport, and the UFC is taking substantial measures to stop doping. The fact that they can't catch everyone is not a mark against them.

Back