International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's that simple.
I'd say a lot of this support isn't real support--it's anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian.

The people aren't supporting Hamas out of a bunch of other groups that they could have supported. Hamas only rose because things were dire and frustration among the citizens rose. They never gave up their power after they got it. Half the population is under 18 and weren't even alive to, or old enough to vote for Hamas in the first place. There's only two teams right now if you're living in Gaza--the country that's bombing you, and the nutjobs that want to kill them.

It's very easy to tell people to just rise up, but we know that's not how things work in reality for a ton of valid reasons. People aren't likely to volunteer to stand up to the guy with the gun that thinks he's in the middle of a holy war. They're trapped in a small city, and they're supposed to expose themselves and their families to killers that have access to weaponry from other bad guys?
I didn’t say all, but it’s definitely a very high percentage. What percentage of people in those crowds think October 7th was a good thing?

You know I'd like to be clear here. Israel's not perfect but they are the good guys in this. It's not that I think they can do no wrong or that they aren't being brutal it's that I think they don't really have much of a choice if they want to ever have a secure country that's not permanently in a state of war and under constant threat of terrorism.

Also I'm not sure the morality on it I just think it's a cold hard reality that Israel is never going to be at peace til they control the entire country. I've stated numerous times now that I believe in 2 states it's just the Palestinians are going to need a 1948 project of their own to get them the hell out of there and set up someplace else. The middle east is huge and the west is wealthy ....why can we not broker a deal and build them a home ? There are no good options for them in Israel. Even if the jews stop killing them tomorrow they are still going to be trapped in a prison and oppressed due to security concerns and the cycle will repeat again and play out the exact same way. How the hell is Israel just supposed to leave them be when they know and we know they are going to be attacked again due to so many people that think they don't have the right to exist and should be driven out.

The world is asking the impossible of the Israelis and its fn ridiculous.

They could take their boots off the necks of every Palestinian for 20 years or so. Build schools and be nice. They could try that instead of the b******* they've been doing all along...

You can't f*** with people constantly and then complain that they don't want peace. It's just nonsensical.

Some of the most hardcore hardened special forces people I've listened to have said the only way is to win the hearts and the minds of the Palestinians and yet it's the only thing that hasn't been tried...

They could take their boots off the necks of every Palestinian for 20 years or so. Build schools and be nice. They could try that instead of the b******* they've been doing all along...

You can't f*** with people constantly and then complain that they don't want peace. It's just nonsensical.

Some of the most hardcore hardened special forces people I've listened to have said the only way is to win the hearts and the minds of the Palestinians and yet it's the only thing that hasn't been tried...
Just don’t make them mad or they’ll rape and burn children

Just don’t kill them rape them and subjugate them to inhumane conditions with an eye to completely replace them over generations or they’ll eventually elect radicals who will commit unspeakable and deplorable inexcusable mass attrocitiees

Fixed.

Lol 'schools'. Look up what they teach in UNRWA schools.
Every penny that enters Gaza good towards building a terror network. They don't have clean water but manage to fire thousands of rockets and build kilometres of underground tunnels into Israel.
Israel has removed it's settlements and army presence from Gaza and even left behind a blooming agricultural infrastructure with about 4000 greenhouses. They ran that shit over with bulldozers to make place to launch rockets from.

Lol 'schools'. Look up what they teach in UNRWA schools.
Every penny that enters Gaza good towards building a terror network. They don't have clean water but manage to fire thousands of rockets and build kilometres of underground tunnels into Israel.
Israel has removed it's settlements and army presence from Gaza and even left behind a blooming agricultural infrastructure with about 4000 greenhouses. They ran that shit over with bulldozers to make place to launch rockets from.

Israel has never taken its foot off the necks of the Palestinians since the first day that their land was taken and give to the Israelis.

In addition, in recent years, Palestine has observed Israel becoming more and more religiously fanatical and insane and nationalistic and barbaric with plans to take all of their biblical lands back over time.

That is the underlying root cause of all of this and unless that is addressed, the United States and Israel have no moral foundation for what they do.

I do believe in violence, just so we're clear, but I think violence has to come from impeccable moral grounds. The United States and Israel do not have those moral grounds in this situation.

We should right our wrongs make amends for what we've done long-term. Give the Palestinian people time to forgive and elect more moderate leadership and restore our moral foundation. This is what Jesus requires of Christians who are instead greedily and selfishly supporting Israel to hurry and usher in the second coming of a savior who disagrees with almost every stance they hold!

If at the end of that long arduouse process undertaken sincerely and genuinely the Palestinians continue to be unreasonable then I think we could have a very different kind of conversation.

Israel has never taken its foot off the necks of the Palestinians since the first day that their land was taken and give to the Israelis.

In addition, in recent years, Palestine has observed Israel becoming more and more religiously fanatical and insane and nationalistic and barbaric with plans to take all of their biblical lands back over time.

That is the underlying root cause of all of this and unless that is addressed, the United States and Israel have no moral foundation for what they do.

I do believe in violence, just so we're clear, but I think violence has to come from impeccable moral grounds. The United States and Israel do not have those moral grounds in this situation.

We should right our wrongs make amends for what we've done long-term. Give the Palestinian people time to forgive and elect more moderate leadership and restore our moral foundation. This is what Jesus requires of Christians who are instead greedily and selfishly supporting Israel to hurry and usher in the second coming of a savior who disagrees with almost every stance they hold!

If at the end of that long arduouse process undertaken sincerely and genuinely the Palestinians continue to be unreasonable then I think we could have a very different kind of conversation.

Boots on the neck? There are 2 million Palestinias living in Israel with equal rights and representation, thousands Palestinians serve in the IDF, even Palestinian supreme court judges.

Israel tried doing everything you said in Gaza, and it only for more radicalism and terror in return.

Because Palestinians were shifting their resistance from fighting into going for political rights, Sharon literally called it "they are going for the South African route".

Considering Sharon was against a viable two State solution his goal was to shape demographics to maximize the amount of land while minimizing the amount of Palestinians incorporated

Weird, because i was replying to a post you made in which you claimed Sharon left Gaza because he was trying to please the international community.

Kind of dishonest to accuse others of twisting facts when you knowingly lied about that simple fact.

I really despise this blaming the victim thinking. It's is basically racism of low expectations. Palestinians just can't help it from becoming terrorists, they only needed a small nudge from those scheming Israelis. If only they would've let them alone we'd see what peace loving, liberal democracies they'd build.

I wasn't speaking to Sharon's intentions, what I said is that practically Israel did what the west demands, what does It matter what Sharon had in heart? Hell, he didn't even live long enough to finish the project.

Most people don’t support raping and murdering kids but some people do
Aren’t you sick of this talking point by now? You’re the same clown that supported Bush and thought every Iraqi citizen was an Isis member. Name one poster who says they support Hamas

Aren’t you sick of this talking point by now? You’re the same clown that supported Bush and thought every Iraqi citizen was an Isis member. Name one poster who says they support Hamas

The more he talks the worse his side looks.

Boots on the neck? There are 2 million Palestinias living in Israel with equal rights and representation, thousands Palestinians serve in the IDF, even Palestinian supreme court judges.

Israel tried doing everything you said in Gaza, and it only for more radicalism and terror in return.
lol. You're not a serious person and nobody is who selectively presents facts

I'm familiar with jocko and I like and respect him

I'm also not sure you can say that we won those wars (not his fault) or any since we started the whole hearts and minds while we kill you style of wars. It doesn't work. War should be avoided ...but if you are going to have one fuck the other guy up til he quits so you don't have to fight forever.

And the boot can't come off the neck or they get attacked is the whole problem here and why this can't ever seem to be resolved. They aren't second class citizens because Israel thinks its fun its because there's a proven track record of bullshit . This isn't some Jim crow shit where if they would just see the humanity in the Palestinians every things going to work out.

It seems a lot of people are coming awfully close to saying what Israel should do in response to the attacks is give hamas everything they want. I'm not sure Israel can afford to give a bunch of terrorists positive reinforcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back