International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, Palestinians and their nut-huggers must be the whiniest bitches on earth. Pick a fight they can't possible win, then cry when they get their heads kicked in. :rolleyes:
Its like you know one side of the story and are too brainwashed or stupid to learn the rest of it.

Incompetence? They're completely destroying their enemies. That's what they're supposed to do.

Although, it's quite telling that you don't hesitate to put the blame on the people who are responding to a monumental terrorist attack, and not the terrorists who carried it out, and put themselves and their people in this situation.

They are getting them, though. You're just brainwashed by the media that doesn't report Hamas operative deaths, because Hamas doesn't report them, and that's who they're getting their information from. They're all "civilian" deaths according to Hamas...and you actually believe them, LOL. Apparently, according to your perspective, they've only nailed a few commanders, and not one Hamas "soldier" in all that destruction in Gaza.

"Israel is winning, they can do what they want" is all I can expect from you, TBH.

You'd have been a flag waver in Nazi Germany's early days, but your worldview would have crumbled when the whole world turned on them.

They didn't steal land until after the Arabs declared war.

Prior to that they acquired the land legally and were only granted land they currently resided in or was uninhabited from the UN mandate. Though obviously the Turkish, Palestinian, and British elites didn't give a fuck about the serfs who lived on the land they were selling, But it's not really stolen in the context you're implying.
all post67 settlements are illegal settlements and stealing of land but yes we get it the Chosen People can do no wrong.

Its like you do will not agree the sky is blue if zionists tell you its black.

Not sure if you ignore basic facts out of stupidity or purposfully.

Missed the bit about 90 % of the population starving?

You're better than that.

Poor response.

I feel for them, I REALLY do, but the onus is on Hamas to stop their people from starving and freezing. Hamas surrenders, gives the hostages back, international aid floods into Palestine.

"What happened on 10/7 wasn't a terrorist attack, it was a counteroffensive!"
The funny thing is, even if you concede that point to these morons, as if it's a just a fight between two foes who hate each other and anything goes, they still get mad when you point out that the big guy who was kicked in the nuts, has a right to retaliate to the little shit that did it.

The honestly believe that cowardly victimhood is somehow a virtue.

I feel for them, I REALLY do, but the onus is on Hamas to stop their people from starving and freezing. Hamas surrenders, gives the hostages back, international aid floods into Palestine.

Hamas are no better than Netanyahu.

They're morally bankrupt extremist terrorists.

Neither are turning themselves in, period.

They're monsters that should receive no support whatsoever from the international community.

Hamas are no better than Netanyahu.

They're morally bankrupt extremist terrorists.

Neither are turning themselves in, period.

They're monsters that should receive no support whatsoever from the international community.

I agree with all of what you wrote.^

I agree with all of what you wrote.^

I'm glad you do, and so I hope you can see why it's a political imperative that the IDF stop their assault on the Gazan people.

Hamas have been propped up by Netanyahu for this reason, so that he can annihilate Palestinians with impunity and take everything they have.

It really isn't complicated.

Anyone who doesn't support a total ceasefire at this point is deranged.

"Israel is winning, they can do what they want" is all I can expect from you, TBH.

You'd have been a flag waver in Nazi Germany's early days, but your worldview would have crumbled when the whole world turned on them.
Oh', so now the Israeli's are the Nazis. LOL.

Keep wishing that the global alliance is gonna turn on Israel and kill them all(just like they did the Nazis!), over responding to a terrorist attack on their soil. You guys are laughably stupid, and have the emotional stability of Joy Behar.

Oh', so now the Israeli's are the Nazis. LOL.

Keep wishing that the global alliance is gonna turn on Israel and kill them all(just like they did the Nazis!), over responding to a terrorist attack on their soil. You guys are laughably stupid, and have the emotional stability of Joy Behar.

No idea who Joy Behar is.

I don't want Israeli's to be killed, but I'd be happy to see Netanyahu convicted before he dies.

Stand that monster up in court.

This is less about Israelis being Nazis than it is about you and the type of atrocities you'd flagwave for.

I'm glad you do, and so I hope you can see why it's a political imperative that the IDF stop their assault on the Gazan people.

Hamas have been propped up by Netanyahu for this reason, so that he can annihilate Palestinians with impunity and take everything they have.

What was the choice israel had in dealing with Hamas prior to 10/7?

What happens after the ceasefire? who is in charge of Gaza?

What was the choice israel had in dealing with Hamas prior to 10/7?

Just read the article.

If you've read it before, read it again.

If you think the article is biased, there are numerous direct quotes on social media from Israeli lunatics who got put into positions of power that prove this narrative.

People will support a ceasefire when hamas agrees to release the hostages and give up control.

Then I and most everyone will support making Israel back down .

People will support a ceasefire when hamas agrees to release the hostages and give up control.

Then I and most everyone will support making Israel back down .

Those hostages serve no purpose if there is a ceasefire.

This is less about Israelis being Nazis than it is about you and the type of atrocities you'd flagwave for.
Dude, shut up and own your position. Don't give me this bullshit about Yahoo, when you just essentially wished that the world turns on Israel like they did the Nazis.

I'd have far more respect for you, if you actually grew a set and confirmed what we already know. You are a Hamas supporter, that would celebrate if they miraculously started turning the war around, and got some revenge. Enough of the bullshit already. I can proudly say "I support Israel", and not give a fuck about what you or anyone else has to say about it. You on the other hand, are ashamed of your support of Hamas, and cowardly try to mask it. Fucking pathetic.

Palestinians were there for 700 years. UN post-67 boarder are illegal settlements.

But yeah the Chosen People can commit ethnic cleansing and perhaps genocide b/c they got kicked out of the land.

No matter the mental gynmatsics you can attempt, you know you are wrong and supporting the wrong side. US jews taking Palestinian homes in the WB is colonizing.
Yeah, and I said the Israelites have been there for millennia, which is the plural form of millennium (1000 years). They've been there since 1200 BCE, according to Wikipedia.

Did you missed the part where I wrote Palestinians are descendants of Samaritans and share Levantine DNA with Jews? Doesn't matter what flavors of Jew they are. They're all related.

Israel won the wars fair and square. Displacements of civilians happen during and after wars. It happened to the Germans in Prussia and the Sudetenland after WWII and it happened to the Greeks in Cyprus after the Cypriot Civil War.

If there's an ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians in Israel, why is 20% of the Israeli population Muslim and Druze and why do they have the same rights as the Jews?

But let's down to the point here. You want to know who the real colonizers were? The Muslim Arab invaders:

8MIpvaI.jpg

Dude, shut up and own your position. Don't give me this bullshit about Yahoo, when you just essentially wished that the world turns on Israel like they did the Nazis.

I'd have far more respect for you, if you actually grew a set and confirmed what we already know. You are a Hamas supporter, that would celebrate if they miraculously started turning the war around, and got some revenge. Enough of the bullshit already. I can proudly say "I support Israel", and not give a fuck about what you or anyone else has to say about it. You on the other hand, are ashamed of your support of Hamas, and cowardly try to mask it. Fucking pathetic.

I'm not like you.

I don't want everyone to die like you. I don't tolerate deaths like you do.

You hate Gazans because of Hamas.

I don't hate Israelis because of the IDF, though, I hate the actions of the IDF and their extremist leader, Netanyahu, who is no better than any Hamas leader.

You're immoral trash who can't differentiate between citizen and soldier and freely accepts that they're all bound to die because 'war'.

I'm not like you.

I don't want everyone to die like you. I don't tolerate deaths like you do.
Oh', I'm talking to a six year-old with no concept of the realities of war.

@Siver! doesn't tolerate deaths...unless they're innocent concert goers, and Jewish families being tortured to death. Then it's "complicated". The response to such an attack? Oh', they're just Jewish Nazis committing genocide.

You're a coward. No wonder you support Hamas.

I'm all for a ceasefire after the hostages are returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back