International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh the premiere

VKZiLBg.jpg

Reposting from old thread cause it just got the boot as I posted.
Name one poster who says they support Hamas

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone with a bit of sense to say “I support the massacre and rape of unarmed innocents on a large scale!”

What we are seeing on here after an initial “I condemn Hamas opener” is tacit justification for Hamas’ actions and further rationalization as to why Israel is actually the party responsible for the attack.

The implicit messaging here is that “Palestinians have no true autonomy because they are oppressed and therefore can never be fully (or at all) held accountable for their actions.”

Most calls here criticizing the Israeli military response are not substantive criticism of the military operation or its goals, but rather return to a place of Israel lacking moral justification for continued existence and therefore cannot morally wage any military campaign to protect itself or secure its borders.

These posters in these conversations inevitably provide moral cover for Hamas’ actions and return to underlying messaging that Israel should not exist (or should not have been created.) If we look at the fundamental beliefs here, ideologically they are alligned with Hamas in that goal. Calling them the “Pro-Terrorist” side isn’t a stretch.

You support Russia in the Ukraine conflict mate. Your flag is proudly stamped to a certain side
No. I don't support Russia nor Ukraine. You don't read my posts. You make assumptions like the other idiots in that thread.
I sure as shit do not support Israel after killing 7,300 innocent men, women, children, babies, foreign press, UN workers, and Red Cross workers.

Reposting from old thread cause it just got the boot as I posted.

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone with a bit of sense to say “I support the massacre and rape of unarmed innocents on a large scale!”

What we are seeing on here after an initial “I condemn Hamas opener” is tacit justification for Hamas’ actions and further rationalization as to why Israel is actually the party responsible for the attack.

The implicit messaging here is that “Palestinians have no true autonomy because they are oppressed and therefore can never be fully (or at all) held accountable for their actions.”

Most calls here criticizing the Israeli military response are not substantive criticism of the military operation or its goals, but rather return to a place of Israel lacking moral justification for continued existence and therefore cannot morally wage any military campaign to protect itself or secure its borders.

These posters in these conversations inevitably provide moral cover for Hamas’ actions and return to underlying messaging that Israel should not exist (or should not have been created.) If we look at the fundamental beliefs here, ideologically they are alligned with Hamas in that goal. Calling them the “Pro-Terrorist” side isn’t a stretch.

And what you're trying to say is that the world can't support Palestinians, and if we do we're just covertly Hamas supporters. We can't have an issue with the Israelis stealing land, murdering people, blockading supplies, etc. If we make any criticism towards the Israelis at all, we're the supporters of terrorists.

The ironic part is that when the Israelis were living on the SAME LAND and were OPPRESSED IN THE SAME WAY as the Palestinian people.... guess what they did? That's right. They were TERRORISTS, according to the British government and, effectively, the rest of the world. What a surprise!

And what you're trying to say is that the world can't support Palestinians, and if we do we're just covertly Hamas supporters. We can't have an issue with the Israelis stealing land, murdering people, blockading supplies, etc. If we make any criticism towards the Israelis at all, we're the supporters of terrorists.

The ironic part is that when the Israelis were living on the SAME LAND and were OPPRESSED IN THE SAME WAY as the Palestinian people.... guess what they did? That's right. They were TERRORISTS, according to the British government and, effectively, the rest of the world. What a surprise!
I think it is totally right to support Palestinians in their quest for statehood and independence. Hamas is clearly an obstacle for such and anyone who actually cared about a Palestinian future would understand that supporting Hamas is counterproductive in any context.

Are you denying that Hamas are terrorists?

Did hamas throw down their arms, surrender and turn themselves into the idf so they can be prosecuted for their crimes?
Have the Israelis thrown down their arms so they can be prosecuted for their crimes by the United Nations?
Maybe quit crying about Israel or blame the government responsible for starting a war they weren't going to be able to win and new damn well was going to result in their own children being killed and were banking on preventing them from being held accountable for their crimes.
Maybe quit crying about Palestinians and blame the Israelis for killing 7,300 innocent Palestinian men, women, children, babies, UN workers, foreign press personnel, and Red Cross workers.
I get it dead kids bad. But you seem to be mistaken on who's responsible for it and who has the power to make it stop. Israel shouldn't stop killing until hamas says they've had enough. Might actually be able to get a functional peace plan goin if they make it bad enough that hamas decides its actually worth it.
Well, if the Israelis stopped persecuting the Palestinians the way they have since 1948, things would be different. Why do the Israelis insist on taking Palestinian territory in the West Bank designated for Palestinians? The Golan Heights is internationally recognized as Syrian land. Why are the Israelis occupying it? How many Palestinian babies has the IAF killed today? Why aren't the Israelis releasing that number? They seem to keep track of how many Hamas terrorists they kill but conveniently overlook the civilian casualties they have caused. I hope Hezbollah gives them a good 'pounding' from the North. Let us see how God treats 'God's chosen people.'

Have the Israelis thrown down their arms so they can be prosecuted for their crimes by the United Nations?

Maybe quit crying about Palestinians and blame the Israelis for killing 7,300 innocent Palestinian men, women, children, babies, UN workers, foreign press personnel, and Red Cross workers.

Well, if the Israelis stopped persecuting the Palestinians the way they have since 1948, things would be different. Why do the Israelis insist on taking Palestinian territory in the West Bank designated for Palestinians? The Golan Heights is internationally recognized as Syrian land. Why are the Israelis occupying it? How many Palestinian babies has the IAF killed today? Why aren't the Israelis releasing that number? They seem to keep track of how many Hamas terrorists they kill but conveniently overlook the civilian casualties they have caused. I hope Hezbollah gives them a good 'pounding' from the North. Let us see how God treats 'God's chosen people.'
Should Hamas surrender or keep hiding behind their people?

Should Isarel stop the invasion or continue to kill innocent men, women, and children?
Their enemy has not put down their arms. They continue to be a hostile threat. Hamas has the power to end this. They have no goal. Just kill if they can. And get marks to side with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back