International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm familiar with jocko and I like and respect him

I'm also not sure you can say that we won those wars (not his fault) or any since we started the whole hearts and minds while we kill you style of wars. It doesn't work. War should be avoided ...but if you are going to have one fuck the other guy up til he quits so you don't have to fight forever.

And the boot can't come off the neck or they get attacked is the whole problem here and why this can't ever seem to be resolved. They aren't second class citizens because Israel thinks its fun its because there's a proven track record of bullshit . This isn't some Jim crow shit where if they would just see the humanity in the Palestinians every things going to work out.

It seems a lot of people are coming awfully close to saying what Israel should do in response to the attacks is give hamas everything they want. I'm not sure Israel can afford to give a bunch of terrorists positive reinforcement

It's not just Jocko. I've listened to a couple of others. But also I would not mind if the United States forced Israel to stop this under threat of cutting funding while also helping them root out Hamas and installing a government of the Palestinians choosing that was not a terrorist organization.

I'm not against violence. I'm just against violence when you have no moral standing or when you have selfish motives that aren't truly benevolent.

But you are right, Israel has done so much wrong over so many years that it's going to take 10 or 20 years to root out the hatred in the Palestinians and you've got to do right for that long. That's what you owe those people for being such oppressors and monsters.

And I don't think the Palestinians are saints or angels either. What hamas did recently is unforgivable... and it's excusable too... but there's nothing more they can give. They've lost everything... that's only Israel in the United States that have the power to make a solution work.

I've lived by these principles and I've watched it heal lifelong problems between people. It turns out when you make genuine amends for what you've done and it's sincere and not b******* with no agenda amazing things can happen.

I just think we should try that since this other thing is never worked and is never going to work.

It's not just Jocko. I've listened to a couple of others. But also I would not mind if the United States forced Israel to stop this under threat of cutting funding while also helping them root out Hamas and installing a government of the Palestinians choosing that was not a terrorist organization.

I'm not against violence. I'm just against violence when you have no moral standing or when you have selfish motives that aren't truly benevolent.

But you are right, Israel has done so much wrong over so many years that it's going to take 10 or 20 years to root out the hatred in the Palestinians and you've got to do right for that long. That's what you owe those people for being such oppressors and monsters.

And I don't think the Palestinians are saints or angels either. What hamas did recently is unforgivable... and it's excusable too... but there's nothing more they can give. They've lost everything... that's only Israel in the United States that have the power to make a solution work.

I've lived by these principles and I've watched it heal lifelong problems between people. It turns out when you make genuine amends for what you've done and it's sincere and not b******* with no agenda amazing things can happen.

I just think we should try that since this other thing is never worked and is never going to work.
This fucking clown can’t help but calling Israel “monsters” and suggesting they are responsible for the oct 7 attack. It’s “excusable”? Wtf……..

lol. You're not a serious person and nobody is who selectively presents facts

Lol, so presenting facts is also wrong now?

Yeah, I understand that some of the facts I wrote don't sit well with the 'poor naive Palestinians, schemed by the Israelis into terrorism '. I apologize but I'm so it if sympathy for baby killers and their supporters

Yeah, I understand that some of the facts I wrote don't sit well with the 'poor naive Palestinians, schemed by the Israelis into terrorism '. I apologize but I'm so it if sympathy for baby killers and their supporters

Wait, which baby killers are you talking about ?

The Israeli ones or the Palestinian ones?

And when it comes to baby killing outrage, which criteria do you think is more important? Total amount of babies killed or style in which the babies were killed?

Last edited:

“We want the facts! No, not those facts!”

Lol, so presenting selwcrive facts is also wrong now?

Fixed

Name one poster who says they support Hamas

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone with a bit of sense to say “I support the massacre and rape of unarmed innocents on a large scale!”

What we are seeing on here after an initial “I condemn Hamas opener” is tacit justification for Hamas’ actions and further rationalization as to why Israel is actually the party responsible for the attack.

The implicit messaging here is that “Palestinians have no true autonomy because they are oppressed and therefore can never be fully (or at all) held accountable for their actions.”

Most calls here criticizing the Israeli military response are not substantive criticism of the military operation or its goals, but rather return to a place of Israel lacking moral justification for continued existence and therefore cannot morally wage any military campaign to protect itself or secure its borders.

These posters in these conversations inevitably provide moral cover for Hamas’ actions and return to underlying messaging that Israel should not exist (or should not have been created.) If we look at the fundamental beliefs here, ideologically they are alligned with Hamas in that goal. Calling them the “Pro-Terrorist” side isn’t a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back