Give me one good reason why DJ isn't GOAT....

Because the level of competition at flyweight is low. The amount of men around the world who can cut down to 125lbs are low, and even less who train in MMA.

Any time MM has fought an almost normal sized or non-bulimic human being he has lost. He lost to Brad Pickett for fucks sake. No one who lost to Brad Pickett can ever be considered the fucking GOAT.

And he didn't lose by getting caught, knocked out, tapped, he lost because 5'6 Brad Pickett just beat him. He then beat cans, same shit happens with Cruz and then he moves to this joke of a weight class.

Tell any non MMA fan or your girlfriend about MM. Tell them his size. They laugh and think it's a joke.

When Big Dan raised his hand with Borg next to him, it looked fucking hysterical. Like Dan was taking his kids to school and holding their hands.
you are a very insecure men.

he's cursed by being so tiny. His over all skillset is the best we've seen in MMA. Id even say more so than Jones. dude is just ridiculous. That said he's legit outsized by just about everyone and its hard as fuck giving up 10lbs to an opponent in MMA when you're basically a high pace grinder.

Dana White, Their So Tiny
johnson-cejudo-faceoff-unstoppable.gif

petty-and-tiny.gif

They Say you are to Small Tiny
mighty-mouse-flexin-o.gif

They Might be a Little Tiny
tumblr_nysz6cYJ3J1up8ga8o1_500.gif

Like A Mighty Mouse
122f0-superheroes01.gif

tumblr_mh9me9eRxL1qlm8nco1_400.gif

raw

eyGexgc.gif

hesitant-thunbs-up.gif

He ducked Dillashaw, who would've been the realist competition he's fought by far since Cruz. there's so many things that make Anderson Silva, GSP, Jones, Fedor, Aldo, etc. GOAT's, they WEREN'T scared of real competition nor did they duck opponents and take the easy way out. I think it's wrong to call MM the GOAT just because of his skill. other than skill, he offers no threat.

LOL @ your asinine excuses.
Especially for someone with an avatar of a guy who refuses to defend his belt.

DJ wanted to fight Cody.
TJ was a business dispute with the UFC and the way they did it.

he beat the top of his own division.
And you name guys like GSP (who refused to go up and fight the Spider), or Jon Jones & Aldo (who never moved up) or even SIlva (who never fought the champion of LHW division) as an excuse?
Child, please!
Make up some new excuse, or at least don't use as an example people who are in the exact same boat as DJ.

Last edited:
Fedor beat 5 former UFC champs, MM has beat none.
Why does beating a "former UFC champion" garner Fedor so much adoration. They were former UFC champions for a reason. Ray Mercer beat a former UFC champion and he was former pro boxer, should he be in the GOAT argument.

was sent down to that nobody-cares division by Cruz.

If you have mm as GOAT, then where does Cruz stand lmfao?

Because his division doesn't count.

He beat two top fighters over his career. That's it, don't really need any more reasons.

Even McGregor's record is better when it comes to top wins, don't even get me started on Bones, GSP or Anderson.

He has less wins in a row than other GOAT candidates.

He has less time as champ than other GOAT candidates.

He has less quality wins than other GOAT candidates.

Do you even need more?

LOL @ your asinine excuses.
Especially for someone with an avatar of a guy who refuses to defend his belt.

DJ wanted to fight Cody.
TJ was a business dispute with the UFC and the way they did it.

he beat the top of his own division.
And you name guys like GSP (who refused to go up and fight the Spider), or Jon Jones & Aldo (who never moved up) or even SIlva (who never fought the champion of LHW division) as an excuse?
Child, please!
Make up some new excuse, or at least don't use as an example people who are in the exact same boat as DJ.
Lmao I stopped at TJ was a business dispute. that's a fucking lie and you know it! HE DUCKED TJ!! Dana even said it was gonna make him more money. TJ was ready to step in and MM dogged a bullet. dude I really didn't even read past what you said and honestly I could give two shits what you said.

He is fighting amateurs so we don't really what is his real level of skill, a lot of guys in the ufc could destroy amateurss. The only time he fought sombody really skilled in Cruz, he got owned. It was a long time ago so it would be nice to see him fight TJ and really see what he is worth.

Amateurs?

I mean, you don't have to think he's GOAT material, but calling his opponents amateurs is a bit much.

Skill based?

Jon Jones beats him skill-wise. So is GSP.

Back