Give me one good reason why DJ isn't GOAT....

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
That isn't skill based.

No BS about his height, PPV numbers etc.

You can't.

His strength of schedule isn't as good as GSP's or Jones'.

Fedor beat 5 former UFC champs, MM has beat none.

He is the flyweight GOAT for sure,

You win.

/thread.

Aldo, Jones, GSP, Fedor and Anderson had longer win streaks.

For the record, I don't agree with all the reasons I gave and think there are caveats to all of them. But they're fair points all the same.

MM has been undefeated 6 years in a row and 13 fights. Thats not enough, Fedors run was way more impressive.

giphy.gif

That isn't skill based.

You can't.

IF you have to ask,,,especially like that. YOUR SIMPLY A HATER AND CAN'T KNOW THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.

MM is the Goat.................so far in mma history. Constantly Most skilled.
Consistently Most Improving.
Consistenly ON Weigtht ,In Shape and
Perpetually Undersized for his class. His walk around weight is I bet the lightest of all the others at 125

Because the level of competition at flyweight is low. The amount of men around the world who can cut down to 125lbs are low, and even less who train in MMA.

Any time MM has fought an almost normal sized or non-bulimic human being he has lost. He lost to Brad Pickett for fucks sake. No one who lost to Brad Pickett can ever be considered the fucking GOAT.

And he didn't lose by getting caught, knocked out, tapped, he lost because 5'6 Brad Pickett just beat him. He then beat cans, same shit happens with Cruz and then he moves to this joke of a weight class.

Tell any non MMA fan or your girlfriend about MM. Tell them his size. They laugh and think it's a joke.

When Big Dan raised his hand with Borg next to him, it looked fucking hysterical. Like Dan was taking his kids to school and holding their hands.

Last edited:
That isn't skill based.

You can't.
He ducked Dillashaw, who would've been the realist competition he's fought by far since Cruz. there's so many things that make Anderson Silva, GSP, Jones, Fedor, Aldo, etc. GOAT's, they WEREN'T scared of real competition nor did they duck opponents and take the easy way out. I think it's wrong to call MM the GOAT just because of his skill. other than skill, he offers no threat.

There should never be "P4P GOAT" discussions...it's a pointless argument for people who just like to argue, and there are too many variables to come to any consensus.

MM is the GOAT for his weight class, no question.

How can he even be considered the same species as the rest of us

IF you have to ask,,,especially like that. YOUR SIMPLY A HATER AND CAN'T KNOW THE OBVIOUS TRUTH.

MM is the Goat.................so far in mma history. Constantly Most skilled.
Consistently Most Improving.
Consistenly ON Weigtht ,In Shape and
Perpetually Undersized for his class. His walk around weight is I bet the lightest of all the others at 125
I think you misunderstood the OP

That isn't skill based.

You can't.
He is fighting amateurs so we don't really what is his real level of skill, a lot of guys in the ufc could destroy amateurss. The only time he fought sombody really skilled in Cruz, he got owned. It was a long time ago so it would be nice to see him fight TJ and really see what he is worth.

Back