FACT: The Civil War WAS @ Slavery and the Confederacy Was EVIL

please. Nazi's and the confederacy are cut from the same cloth. if anything, the CSA would disapprove of Nazi germany if for no other reason than that genocide isnt as profitable an activity as the mass enslavement of a people.

More likely because the nazis were godless.

Slavery is still very much alive and many Americans still benefit from it, you would think people would be more interested in trying to end modern day slavery rather than arguing about past slavery that was already abolished.

Slavery is still very much alive and many Americans still benefit from it, you would think people would be more interested in trying to end modern day slavery rather than arguing about past slavery that was already abolished.
heh, let me introduce you to the for-profit prison system and show you how wrong you are about American slavery being abolished.

los_plus_carne_sonorense_00.jpg

I wish i had access to legit American southern cuisine though, i see videos on youtube every once and then and i realize why southeners are obese.

Cajun cuisine is GOAT. You should come across the border of Texas into Louisiana. :rolleyes:

Seafood-gumbo_web.jpg

heh, let me introduce you to the for-profit prison system and show you how wrong you are about American slavery being abolished.

Meh, I'd take being in a prison in the US over being a real slave in Africa, China, etc.

Cajun cuisine is GOAT. You should come across the border of Texas into Louisiana. :rolleyes:

Seafood-gumbo_web.jpg

Only thing i can relate to is Jambalaya, it looks like Paella.

So, did we all agree that the Confederacy were the poor innocent victims of Northern aggression yet?

So you should tell them what they learned from 1-8th grade has been all lie s and slavery doesn't even factor into the equation?
Slavery did factor into the equation you dipshit. but it wasn't for humanitarian reasons.

It wasn't like the north had a hard on for black people and loved them and wanted them to be free and full people. No one was fighting for black freedom.

Top 10 States with Highest Rates of Adult Obesity

1 Mississippi
2 Louisiana
3 Arkansas
4 Kentucky
5 Tennessee
6 West Virginia
7 South Carolina
8 Alabama
9 Texas
10 Oklahoma

{<huh}

post-60330-Jesse-Pinkman-nice-try-asshole-Tf7S.gif

Slavery did factor into the equation you dipshit. but it wasn't for humanitarian reasons.

It wasn't like the north had a hard on for black people and loved them and wanted them to be free and full people. No one was fighting for black freedom.
628 posts later.

<{1-8}>

Of course they were. There may have been business interests involved for purely selfish reasons, but there were a lot of people who were abolitionists. @luckyshot has provided more than enough source material to prove this. You're just in complete denial, and/or trolling.
OHHHH yea, Northern white people were lining up by the thousands to go die in a war over freeing black people.

You betcha.

Dumbass.

wow compelling reply, you've outdone your usually embarrassing dumbshit self.

Do you ever get tired of looking fuckin stupid.
LMAO, you used two of my words, and my composition style to try and zing me. Low energy. Sad!

If you really break down the numbers, it's only the blacks and mexicans that are fat, in the black and mexican neighborhoods. The white people aren't fat.

Racist confirmed. Now try and talk your way out of this.

LMAO, you used two of my words, and my composition style to try and zing me. Low energy. Sad!
wow, can't get anything past you sherlock, you see that i copied your dumbass comment.

Man you have amazing insight. Did you figure that out all on your own?

Racist confirmed. Now try and talk your way out of this.
is that racist or his observation?

Come to think of it, I don't know how many fat dudes I've seen in the hood, besides chedda Bob!

Back