Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

Right dont trust the insiders...speculation and guessing is the answer. We can disagree on that. At the end of the day every one has an opinion on everything. What matters are credentials.
Lol because negotiations and options are being weighed. AND MAYBE BECAUSE HE HAS A MAJOR FIGHT COMING UP. Are you for real? Lol

"Licking his chops" is a figure of speech he was using. Seems like you are stuck on a figurative phrase that he used. Could 100% mean exactly what I described.
It was my fault for attributing that thought to RR but I'm pretty sure he corroborated it on here after the fight.

{<doc}
Appreciate you supporting supporting Danny

What did you think of the Brook fight, did he land any clean punches? Did you think that GGG's defense left something to be desired? I can only speak for myself but a few times during that fight I thought he was lucky it wasn't Canelo or Danny connecting. Is it hard to believe his team thought the same thing?

I've said for a long time, GGG is no where near the invincible boogeyman he was cracked up to be. The exaggerations about his greatness have reached farcical levels, I've seen someone actually argue with a straight face that he's the greatest middleweight of all time. I actually always thought Danny had a shot at beating him but I favored GGG. As for the Brooks fight, GGG was in there with a smart, fast, and athletic counter puncher with good boxing skills. That's his weakness. The problem Canelo has is that he doesn't have the best jab and he tends to plant his feet and bang with opponents, so I don't think he'll do as well as Jacobs did.

{<doc}
Appreciate you supporting supporting Danny

Nobody's getting on Danny, he's a great fighter and seems like a solid dude. But we don't have to shit on GGG in order to prop up Danny. I think Danny beats Canelo, and maybe GGG next time around.

did you watch the fight or you just checked out boxrec?
Yes I watched him get his face completely broken before the halfway point of the fight. Did you?

The only thing i take issue with is claiming that Jacobs or his team were eager to fight GGG. That's bullshit. The reason negotiations dragged out is because Danny was trying to maximize his pay because of the real risk of getting destroyed. Delaying aren't the actions of a man who thinks he can win. A win over GGG (much less a KO), would've made Danny a consistent 7 figure fighter. If he really believed he could beat GGG he would've made the fight immediately not go for a cash grab.

Finally, there was a lot of pressure on Danny to take the fight. What was he going to do, fight Sergio Mora for a third time? He's not Canelo, he would've been crucified if the fight didn't happen.
This is comedy.

Nobody's getting on Danny, he's a great fighter and seems like a solid dude. But we don't have to shit on GGG in order to prop up Danny. I think Danny beats Canelo, and maybe GGG next time around.

Who is shitting on GGG? He's a bad ass. I have nothing but respect for him. Appreciate the support

Who is shitting on GGG? He's a bad ass. I have nothing but respect for him. Appreciate the support

I always found it odd when somebody like yourself gets called out for "shitting on GGG" it literally makes no sense. Best performance of Danny's career, a lot of people think he won, why would any fan or friend of Danny's try to downplay the quality of GGG's skills when Danny is the only guy to make GGG look human so far in his career? If anything you would be making GGG out to be even better than he is, not the opposite.

Yes I watched him get his face completely broken before the halfway point of the fight. Did you?
you make it sound like GGG walk through him. that didn't happen. it's more like GGG can take brooks punches more than Brooks can take GGG's but it wasn't an easy fight.

GGG destroyed Brook. The idea of using that fight as some sort of positive for Brook is absolutely ridiculous. He wasn't even able to last half the fight people. In what world do you get brownie points for winning one or two rounds when you get you faced broken within five??

Last edited:
I always found it odd when somebody like yourself gets called out for "shitting on GGG" it literally makes no sense. Best performance of Danny's career, a lot of people think he won, why would any fan or friend of Danny's try to downplay the quality of GGG's skills when Danny is the only guy to make GGG look human so far in his career? If anything you would be making GGG out to be even better than he is, not the opposite.

It's all good. As long as they are talking about Danny still we know we did something right.

He won the fight too. Not to take anything away from GGG. He's a great fighter too.

We'll see it again <NFLDez1>

Brook: I took something out of Golovkin

Kell Brook is still taking credit for Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) giving middleweight world champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) problems

“Everyone has been saying that Golovkin is an animal, and the way I backed him up, I believe I knocked a bit of stuffing out of him in that fight,” said Brook to IFL TV about his fight with Golovkin last September. “What would have happened? I honestly think I took something out of him in that fight. I don’t know what his knockout streak was before that fight, but all of a sudden he gone the distance in a very close fight, and I believe it could have gone either way,” said Brook about the Golovkin vs. Danny Jacobs fight

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/03/brook-took-something-golovkin/

@moosaev

Don't even bother reading or responding to that dumb shit

I guess anybody who doesn't jerk Danny off is a dumb shit. You're not helping your guy by acting like a child, I never insulted you or danny.

Last edited:
It's all good. As long as they are talking about Danny still we know we did something right.

He won the fight too. Not to take anything away from GGG. He's a great fighter too.

We'll see it again <NFLDez1>

Haha, agree, I had it 114-113 Jacobs. Hbo guys made it seem like GGG won the 12th easy but I actually scored it to Danny, it was close but I thought he edged it and therefore edged the fight as well. My bro had the same score but had a couple rds different than me, for instance he had the 12th for GGG but another rd he gave to Danny that I gave to Golovkin.

As the great Bart Scott said CAN'T WAIT!

I guess anybody who doesn't jerk Danny off is a dumb shit. You're not helping your guy by acting like a child, I never insulted you or danny.
Is it that or the fact that you called him and his whole team biased and said they were spreading propaganda. Then proceeded to write a lengthy post about detailed imaginary information for something you had no part in and that he had part in first hand .

If i right now just typed a lengthy detailed post about how i think your day at work went today and speculated on what you and your coworkers were thinking Im pretty sure you would think it was pretty dumb and comical. Especially if you knew the information was way off base .

GGG destroyed Brook. I idea of using that fight as some sort of positive for Brook is absolutely ridiculous. He wasn't even able to last half the fight people. In what world do you get brownie points for winning one or two rounds when you get you faced broken within five??
When you're jumping 2 weight classes to face a top PFP puncher. Maybe if you discount his offense it was a destruction but he did mark GGG's face up and had him making excuses that he wanted to put on a big drama show.

you make it sound like GGG walk through him. that didn't happen. it's more like GGG can take brooks punches more than Brooks can take GGG's but it wasn't an easy fight.
He beat the fucking brakes off of him and stopped him within 5 rounds dude. This is a fact. He broke his face and stopped him before the halfway mark. He certainly walked through him and it was an easy fight.

I dont award participation trophies.

Brook: I took something out of Golovkin

Kell Brook is still taking credit for Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) giving middleweight world champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) problems

“Everyone has been saying that Golovkin is an animal, and the way I backed him up, I believe I knocked a bit of stuffing out of him in that fight,” said Brook to IFL TV about his fight with Golovkin last September. “What would have happened? I honestly think I took something out of him in that fight. I don’t know what his knockout streak was before that fight, but all of a sudden he gone the distance in a very close fight, and I believe it could have gone either way,” said Brook about the Golovkin vs. Danny Jacobs fight

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/03/brook-took-something-golovkin/

@moosaev

Ok now that's a bunch of BS... We'll see how he does against Spence. The big question will be if his eye swells up.
You basically said you can't trust what he says and laid out your own hypothetical scenario.

Back