Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

Nah, watch the tape spence wins easy if his trainers have coached him proper

Who is your cable provider?
Only have basic, I just use the Xbox apps or the Apple TV to watch things that aren't on basic cable, I just download the app or pay for it.

The next Mayweather will come around in the next 20 years, you can't expect he'll be replaced right away.

Nah Lomachenko is here already.

Anyway I can't wait for this fight. Got money on Brook to pull the upset. Spence is really good but I think Brook is too much too soon as this point. But guaranteed it's going to be a humdinger of a fight. And we still have GGG vs Canelo to look forward to. What a great year for boxing 2017 is proving to be!

Nah Lomachenko is here already.

Anyway I can't wait for this fight. Got money on Brook to pull the upset. Spence is really good but I think Brook is too much too soon as this point. But guaranteed it's going to be a humdinger of a fight. And we still have GGG vs Canelo to look forward to. What a great year for boxing 2017 is proving to be!

Fair reply. Want to hear a few responses (I have a one but obviously it's biased). Thanks for adding to the thread

I can't believe the fight is only a week away.

I usually always back the British fighters but i'll be rooting for Spence. Spence is rightfully the favourite but I think it's going to be a close fight.

Really looking forward to it.

Back