Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

that was actually better than i expected for an 11 minute video.

can't wait for the fight!

that was actually better than i expected for an 11 minute video.

can't wait for the fight!
I thought the same , but it was entertaining
I could barely hear Brook , Spence verbally beat him

Oh man, I was hoping this was a second press conference, already watched this one (happened a couple weeks ago) It was entertaining. Looking forward to future pressers for this fight

I was thoroughly entertained by that, thanks for posting

"2 good rounds against Triple G.... you livin' on that."

True story there.

What has Spence done? Beat up on B level 140 lbers as a natural 154 lber?

Cool.

Brook's win over Porter is better than anything Spence has done.

What has Spence done? Beat up on B level 140 lbers as a natural 154 lber?

Cool.

Brook's win over Porter is better than anything Spence has done.
That's exactly what Brooks trainer said and Spence's trainer was trying to change the subject lol

That's exactly what Brooks trainer said and Spence's trainer was trying to change the subject lol
yeah that was funny, he went on and on about how brook's opponents have 800 losses combined and when brook's trainer gets on him about their best win, he goes "that's the past!"

this board is leaning towards spence when they actually fight though, right? i hope you're all wrong, something about spence just gets on my nerves. maybe it's his face.

that kid can box, though, no question about that.

Can't wait for this fight. Hope Spence wins. But Brooks trainer showed them up in the debate.

I think the athleticism is on Spence's side, but I think the boxing acumen belongs to Brook. Not that either fighter is necessarily deficient in either category.

I'd like to see Brook pull out the win, but i wouldn't be surprised either way. It'll be a damn good fight and a tough one to call since I haven't been able to see much of either man (more on Brook though).

Can't wait for this fight. Hope Spence wins. But Brooks trainer showed them up in the debate.

(In drunk Larry Merchant voice)

But come fight night.....this exchanging of words.....will become an exchange of fists.....and trainers will train, and fighters will fight.....and a young American champ will cross the pond to face an unfriendly foe and unfriendly judges...........but look to leave nothing......up for debate.

But come fight night.....this exchanging of words.....will become an exchange of fists.....and trainers will train, and fighters will fight.....and a young American champ will cross the pond to face an unfriendly foe and unfriendly judges...........but look to leave nothing......up for debate.

larry-merchant-face-530x332_crop_340x234.jpg

Even Merchant is shocked at how accurate that is.

Lol this is awesome

Don't get me wrong - he's obviously super talented. I'm just kind of tired of young fighters being talked about as though they're proven because they are able to fight smaller fighters than themselves on account of their youth.

Spence, Canelo and Crawford all have been brought up and hyped up with the same strategy. Crawford made a step away from this by fighting Postal and now Diaz. Canelo now with Chavez (though who knows what he has anymore). Spence is doing that now fighting Brook. This is progress.

that was entertaining

i dont actually care who wins, i just want to see a fucking good fight and i think this may deliver

Back