Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

Two people are now the entire thread ehh? Throwing in a few "lols" don't make your arguments more convincing buddy. You disagree with him on something that has absolutely nothing to do with his fighter, woopty fuckin doo. Way to miss the point.
Im not your buddy.
More than 2. But you like creating your own narrative so go right ahead
Nothing to do with his fighter????? Spence is his fighter too...LMAO
Wrong yet again. This is getting embarrassing for you. You just cant stop making stuff up. You asked for me to point out what you said that was incorrect. I have in every post. You continue to ignore it.
This will be another shining example. Can you please explain how " it has nothing to do with his fighter?"

Last edited:
Im not your buddy.
More than 2. But you like creating your own narrative so go right ahead
Nothing to do with his fighter????? Spence is his fighter too...LMAO
Wrong yet again. This is getting embarrassing for you. You just cant stop making stuff up. You asked for me to point out what you said that was incorrect. I have in every post. You continue to ignore it.

This is like the twilight zone. This whole thing started with me saying Danny's team dragged out the negotiations to maximize $ (which isn't even an insult). Is that not true? I didn't hear RR refute that, he didn't say anything at all. You're getting on me for speculating, I made observations based on common sense. We aren't allowed to speculate on the internet? Are you fucking kidding me??? The internet was practically built for sports fans to speculate shit yet somehow i'm the bad guy for doing that, give me a fucking break

This is like the twilight zone. This whole thing started with me saying Danny's team dragged out the negotiations to maximize $ (which isn't even an insult). Is that not true? I didn't hear RR refute that, he didn't say anything at all. You're getting on me for making shit up, but I never claimed anything as fact, I made observations based on common sense. We aren't allowed to speculate on the internet? Are you fucking kidding me??? The internet was practically built for sports fans to speculate shit!!! Somehow i'm the bad guy for doing that, give me a fucking break

We didn't drag our feet at all. We had a number and once we got there the fight happened. The number we got was the same we started with. I said it months in advance of the deal finally getting signed on here. We knew it was getting done.

He is correct in saying E is also one of my fighters. I've probably posted regarding him almost as much as Danny. That said, speculation is cool with me. Like I said earlier as long as they are getting talked about (good or bad) that is the goal.

We didn't drag our feet at all. We had a number and once we got there the fight happened. The number we got was the same we started with. I said it months in advance of the deal finally getting signed on here. We knew it was getting done.

He is correct in saying E is also one of my fighters. I've probably posted regarding him almost as much as Danny. That said, speculation is cool with me. Like I said earlier as long as they are getting talked about (good or bad) that is the goal.

That's fine, I respect that and believe you. I'm not sure how this deteriorated to the point where we're all insulting each other. I have nothing but respect for Danny and Errol, God bless.

I have an honest question though, how come the fight didn't happen in December? Were either of the fighters getting over a minor injury or something?

This is like the twilight zone. This whole thing started with me saying Danny's team dragged out the negotiations to maximize $ (which isn't even an insult). Is that not true? I didn't hear RR refute that, he didn't say anything at all. You're getting on me for speculating, I made observations based on common sense. We aren't allowed to speculate on the internet? Are you fucking kidding me??? The internet was practically built for sports fans to speculate shit!!! Somehow i'm the bad guy for doing that, give me a fucking break
Sure thats fair. For some people it is. Others its not. I still prefer facts and non made up stories. But to each his own.
-The fact that he doesn't give you detailed insider info doesnt make your guess anymore credible. He already stated in the thread why he wasnt going to quote you. You responded to it pretty upset.
-I guess posters like you really get under my skin. Not because we disagree. But because you refuse to come off of an opinion when facts are presented to prove that opinion is just B.S.
Nobody rational or reasonable wants speculation when they can get the real thing. They have no reason lie. Plus your common sense argument makes no sense.
Danny Jacobs didnt want the BIGGEST, MOST LUCERTIVE, MOST WATCHED, MOST PROMOTED, MOST ANTICIPATED, MOST TITLED fight of his career bad. Thats a ridiculously dumb statement in general. The fact that he didnt take the first offers doesnt change that.

That's fine, I respect that and believe you. I'm not sure how this deteriorated to the point where we're all insulting each other. I have nothing but respect for Danny and Errol, God bless.

Such is the nature of the internet. It happens. I genuinely appreciate that and no hard feelings whatsoever. I honestly don't mind if people criticize myself, Danny, E or anyone else I work with. A lot of times I actually prefer a dissenting opinion because it may help me see something I'm missing.

Again, really do appreciate your support. God Bless

Sure thats fair. For some people it is. Others its not. I still prefer facts and non made up stories. But to each his own.
-The fact that he doesn't give you detailed insider info doesnt make your guess anymore credible. He already stated in the thread why he wasnt going to quote you. You responded to it pretty upset.
-I guess posters like you really get under my skin. Not because we disagree. But because you refuse to come off of an opinion when facts are presented to prove that opinion is just B.S.
Nobody rational or reasonable wants speculation when they can get the real thing. They have no reason lie. Plus your common sense argument makes no sense.
Danny Jacobs didnt want the BIGGEST, MOST LUCERTIVE, MOST WATCHED, MOST PROMOTED, MOST ANTICIPATED, MOST TITLED fight of his career bad. Thats a ridiculously dumb statement in general. The fact that he didnt take the first offers doesnt change that.

He was respectful in the last post and it seems he didn't mean to be a dick at all. I can say water under the bridge.

Let's talk about E/Brook for now. This fight needs to get more press. We'll talk about Danny again in about a month<OKC16>(of course I'll always answer any questions you guys have in between. I just don't want to take away from E getting his spotlight too). Gotta work lol

He was respectful in the last post and it seems he didn't mean to be a dick at all. I can say water under the bridge.

Let's talk about E/Brook for now. This fight needs to get more press. We'll talk about Danny again in about a month<OKC16>(of course I'll always answer any questions you guys have in between. I just don't want to take away from E getting his spotlight too). Gotta work lol
Yeah back on topic. After all I should be 100% focused on this fight. A lot to gain. Lmao

You keep alluding to Danny news. Im scared to even ask. Sounds like you have some good non speculative info in the Danny, GGG , Canelo drama...............

How would you rate Spence's power to GGG's power or even Danny's power??? I think people are criminally underestimating Brook's toughness and durability in this thread.
Yeah he got his face smashed but that puts most guys on the convas or makes them cover up and pretty much submit.
I think this may prove that he could take Spence's shots a lot better and a lot longer while still doing his thing.

Yeah back on topic. After all I should be 100% focused on this fight. A lot to gain. Lmao

You keep alluding to Danny news. Im scared to even ask. Sounds like you have some good non speculative info in the Danny, GGG , Canelo drama...............

How would you rate Spence's power to GGG's power or even Danny's power??? I think people are criminally underestimating Brook's toughness and durability in this thread.
Yeah he got his face smashed but that puts most guys on the convas or makes them cover up and pretty much submit.
I think this may prove that he could take Spence's shots a lot better and a lot longer while still doing his thing.

<LynchWink>

I think we're in a good position right now. Obviously things need to fall into place but we like our table.

Interesting question. I've never been in camp with GGG but he hits really hard. Danny said the only person he's been hit harder by is Curtis Stevens. E has power in his overhands and hook. We wish he would sit down on his punches to the body more but they are slowly becoming points instead of the former

1. Danny and GGG

2. E. He's more of an accumulation puncher now. Danny was too though and he learned how to harness his power

If you want a 1 GGG hits harder then Danny

Has Errol ever sparred Shawn Porter? And what did those sessions look like if they happened?

He beat the fucking brakes off of him and stopped him within 5 rounds dude. This is a fact. He broke his face and stopped him before the halfway mark. He certainly walked through him and it was an easy fight.

I dont award participation trophies.
well I guess it's because I thought GG would beat him in under 1 rnd...but instead, Brooks did well for 2 rounds until GG took over. Still way better than most of GGs legit MW opponents. But I got Spence on this anyways via bodyshots.

<LynchWink>

I think we're in a good position right now. Obviously things need to fall into place but we like our table.

Interesting question. I've never been in camp with GGG but he hits really hard. Danny said the only person he's been hit harder by is Curtis Stevens. E has power in his overhands and hook. We wish he would sit down on his punches to the body more but they are slowly becoming points instead of the former

1. Danny and GGG

2. E. He's more of an accumulation puncher now. Danny was too though and he learned how to harness his power

If you want a 1 GGG hits harder then Danny
Thanks. Great NON biased first hand info. Per usual.
So to all the people thinking Brook fans are giving him moral victories and participation trophies for a brutal loss. Its not so much that as its they feel he will hold up very well to the lesser power of Spense.

The flip sides of that coin is. ..
-GGG could of ruined Brook and his durability
-Maybe the accumulation of Spence's lesser power adds up over a much longer fight.

Nobody is wrong yet. All very logical points.

you make it sound like GGG walk through him. that didn't happen. it's more like GGG can take brooks punches more than Brooks can take GGG's but it wasn't an easy fight.
Well it was no war either. That fight wasn't Hagler/Hearns.

Its not like Golovkin is some untouchable slickster. He's slow. He gets hit clean all the time, yet pre Brook it was generally because "he chose to get hit to please the fans."

Kell Brook was just the first guy he's fought that fans cared enough to overhype the ass beating he took.

Thanks. Great NON biased first hand info. Per usual.
So to all the people thinking Brook fans are giving him moral victories and participation trophies for a brutal loss. Its not so much that as its they feel he will hold up very well to the lesser power of Spense.

The flip sides of that coin is. ..
-GGG could of ruined Brook and his durability
-Maybe the accumulation of Spence's lesser power adds up over a much longer fight.

Nobody is wrong yet. All very logical points.
You got it all wrong Brook ruined GGG

If Spence manages to finish Brook I think it's safe to say he is the super real deal

You got it all wrong Brook ruined GGG

If Spence manages to finish Brook I think it's safe to say he is the super real deal
Lol. Yeah i bet GGGs hands were still sore from breaking his face.
Not going to lie that claim from Brook makes me worry.

Spence is the real deal win lose or draw. Hes the future of 147 and 154. IMO
Favor him over Garcia ,Thurman, Porter, and even Crawford eventually.

No different than when Canelo lost to Mayweather. Canelo was and is still the real deal.

He won two rounds, he must have been doing something right.

From this thread I can see there is tremendous excitement about Spence. He's a talent no doubt but I feel Brook is being written off too easily. I think his experience will allow him to box clever and nullify the offence of Spence. This is going to be a great fight and I think Kell will be victorious via MD.

I think there's been some vaild points against brook, mainly the cut imo. But if that has gone to plan I absolutely agree with your post. Brook is being written off by some, which is naive considering he is a class above anything spence has fought up to now. and it being in front of 10s of thousands of partisan fans at brammel lane could make quite a difference

I can only see this being a close fight

Last edited:
I think there's been some vaild points against brook, mainly the cut imo. But if that has gone to plan I absolutely agree with your post. Brook is being written off by some, which is naive considering he is a class above anything spence has fought up to now. and it being in front of 10s of thousands of partisan fans at brammel lane could make quite a difference

What other young up and comer would take a risk like that??? Almost zero
Especially an undefeated fighter with a a ton of justifiable hype. All the gym stories about him & Floyd and him & Broner.
We should support fighters like this even if they lose. Brook has been avoided by a lot of the top 147s.
To me this is the best match up of the year. Then the winner gets another awesome fight in Thurman hopefully.

Definitely going to be a close fight. Neither guy is getting blown out.

Two people are now the entire thread ehh? Throwing in a few "lols" don't make your arguments more convincing buddy. You disagree with him on something that has absolutely nothing to do with his fighter, woopty fuckin doo. Way to miss the point.
Anything @RR has told me in confidence has turned up in the public domain at a later date. He isn't Nostradamus and those of us who saw Danny winning the fight aren't dickriding, I can see how it goes either way. I guarantee he knows more than you about anything current in sports.

Back