Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

Anything @RR has told me in confidence has turned up in the public domain at a later date. He isn't Nostradamus and those of us who saw Danny winning the fight aren't dickriding, I can see how it goes either way. I guarantee he knows more than you about anything current in sports.

Whats the point of this? This was over a week ago. Other than virtue signaling RR it has no purpose.

Whats the point of this? This was over a week ago. Other than virtue signaling RR it has no purpose.
I hadn't been here for a week sweetheart and thought I'd tell you how it is so you stop swinging your Johnson around.

Dude, you're cruising through week old posts on a boxing message board. You need to find a hobby, i'm being serious.
I just watched the boxing, is that a hobby? Your hobby seems to be making shit posts with nothing to back them up, see you around fuckface.

I just watched the boxing, is that a hobby? Your hobby seems to be making shit posts with nothing to back them up, see you around fuckface.

LMAO, you need to hide your butt hurt a little better. Run along and do your homework kid.

LMAO, you need to hide your butt hurt a little better. Run along and do your homework kid.
On what? And I'm butthurt about who?

You're thicker than pig shit, move along.

yeah that was funny, he went on and on about how brook's opponents have 800 losses combined and when brook's trainer gets on him about their best win, he goes "that's the past!"

this board is leaning towards spence when they actually fight though, right? i hope you're all wrong, something about spence just gets on my nerves. maybe it's his face.

that kid can box, though, no question about that.
I know what you're saying. Something about it is Tyron Woodley esque. Call me a hater but I don't really like any of those fighters that suddenly emerged when Mayweather retired. Eroll Spence, Gervonta Davis, Robert Easter Jr etc... something about them has this holier than thou cockiness about them

I know what you're saying. Something about it is Tyron Woodley esque. Call me a hater but I don't really like any of those fighters that suddenly emerged when Mayweather retired. Eroll Spence, Gervonta Davis, Robert Easter Jr etc... something about them has this holier than thou cockiness about them
The next Mayweather will come around in the next 20 years, you can't expect he'll be replaced right away.

Danny is going to be ok. Let's talk about E now. This is a good fight

What has Spence done? Beat up on B level 140 lbers as a natural 154 lber?

Cool.

Brook's win over Porter is better than anything Spence has done.
Spence has better boxing skill IQ but he gets hit easy , from what i have seen but it could be do to his opponents, so he just takes it , or lets them hit him .

On what? And I'm butthurt about who?

You're thicker than pig shit, move along.
Lol u :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all u do is troll and argue over dumb shit. You're literally arguing with everyone. I made a comment about Wlad v Joshua reminding me of Lesnar overeem and you said "stop masturbating"

The problem with online forums is no identity = you get these trolls saying random stuff with no accountability

Lol u :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: all u do is troll and argue over dumb shit. You're literally arguing with everyone. I made a comment about Wlad v Joshua reminding me of Lesnar overeem and you said "stop masturbating"

The problem with online forums is no identity = you get these trolls saying random stuff with no accountability
Ok big guy, tell me what you want to talk about

Spence has better boxing skill IQ but he gets hit easy , from what i have seen but it could be do to his opponents, so he just takes it , or lets them hit him .
i've been watching some of his fights lately and noticed the same thing. i don't think he does it intentionally, not unless he's really dumb.

he packs some serious power, though.

No talk on this fight?

No talk on this fight?
Canelo-GGG being official has upstaged everything else. The rest of the sport might as well not exist for the time being.

If Brook isn't broken, this is a huge step up for Spence. Glad to see young promising fighters take risks, including fighting overseas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back