Errol Spence , Kell Brook and trainers in heated argument (vid)

LOL Dominic Ingle absolutely owned them. Should be a great fight.

Spence & Co dropping knowledge bombs.

Ive literally never seen anyone get so much hype after getting destroyed.

What has Spence done? Beat up on B level 140 lbers as a natural 154 lber?

Cool.

Brook's win over Porter is better than anything Spence has done.
Yet all they, and fans, talk about is how he got killed against Golovkin as if it was some great resume notch.

Yet all they, and fans, talk about is how he got killed against Golovkin as if it was some great resume notch.
but does it really need to be completely black and white? you can't tell me the only thing that matters is the fighter's record. he went up against the best middleweight in the world and put up a decent fight. yes, he got broken, as he was expected to. but he also took it to him, which surprised quite a few people.

there's no need to act like he's suddenly #1 because of it, but i think it's fairly ignorant to completely dismiss his performance. it's not like he just walked in and got KO'd in the first exchange.

but does it really need to be completely black and white? you can't tell me the only thing that matters is the fighter's record. he went up against the best middleweight in the world and put up a decent fight. yes, he got broken, as he was expected to. but he also took it to him, which surprised quite a few people.

there's no need to act like he's suddenly #1 because of it, but i think it's fairly ignorant to completely dismiss his performance. it's not like he just walked in and got KO'd in the first exchange.
He didnt put up a decent fight. He got destroyed.

Nothing positive out of that performance other than the brass balls he displayed for taking the fight.

Nothing positive out of that performance other than the brass balls he displayed for taking the fight.

he probably hit Golovkin more than Jacobs did in 12 rounds

i think two judges had it 2 rounds apiece coming into the 5th.

now i'll agree that when you break someone's face inside 5 rounds, it's a destruction. there's no argument there. but i simply don't agree that he didn't put up a fight, when he won rounds. it definitely wasn't enough, but he's a welterweight facing the best middleweight, it wasn't supposed to be enough.

i'm not even arguing that his loss to golovkin should somehow up his status, but let's not pretend like it was the golovkin wade fight all over again. that was a destruction.

Two good round with GGG>Chef/personal trainer Algieri
Getting knocked out with a broken face is better than stopping a guy who's never been stopped? I disagree.

i think two judges had it 2 rounds apiece coming into the 5th.

now i'll agree that when you break someone's face inside 5 rounds, it's a destruction. there's no argument there. but i simply don't agree that he didn't put up a fight, when he won rounds. it definitely wasn't enough, but he's a welterweight facing the best middleweight, it wasn't supposed to be enough.

i'm not even arguing that his loss to golovkin should somehow up his status, but let's not pretend like it was the golovkin wade fight all over again. that was a destruction.
Winning 2 rounds and getting killed in 5 isnt a good showing.

I dont know how anyone on earth considers that a good showing.

he probably hit Golovkin more than Jacobs did in 12 rounds
Must be why so many are hoping for an immediate rematch.

You shitty trolls dont even try anymore. Its sad.

Same Algieri that Pacquiao couldnt put away right?
Listen I'm not knocking spence (I have him pegged to win) but in all fairness to Pacquiao, dude was well past shop worn in that fight against Algieri. Prime paq kills algieri faster then spence any day of the week.

And speaking of algieri that dude should be fighting at junior middleweight or middleweight with his height and frame. Think he actually might be a better boxer if weighed more. He's probably killing his strength draining himself for the weight classes he fights in.

Personally I think brooks is done. He just doesn't seem mentally like the same fighter anymore. Really don't know what happened to him, it's so strange. Not like he's old either. Dude is in his prime years still.

He did well enough that RR was licking his chops to get Danny in there with GGG. Considering the size difference I think you could call it a moral victory.

He did well enough that RR was licking his chops to get Danny in there with GGG. Considering the size difference I think you could call it a moral victory.
They were trying to get the Golovkin fight long before Brook was in the picture.

Personally I think brooks is done. He just doesn't seem mentally like the same fighter anymore. Really don't know what happened to him, it's so strange. Not like he's old either. Dude is in his prime years still.

How do you know this unless you know him personally? He hasn't fought since golovkin and had been recovering from his injury

If this were true the GGG-Jacobs fight would've happened in December not March.

Winning 2 rounds and getting killed in 5 isnt a good showing.

I dont know how anyone on earth considers that a good showing.
I think there is a difference in getting your orbital bone broke and your face crushed vs getting concussed, ko'ed, or dropped bad.
Besides his balls I think people were impressed by his chin and durability. A guy who fights @ 147 taking shots that drop super middle weights and light heavy weights is impressive. Even though he was taking a horrendous beating.

I think a lot of people dont think a 147 pound Spence has the power of a Middleweight GGG. I dont know. But I think thats a safe and fair assumption. So they dont think Spence's power will be the deciding factor.
Who knows if that fight changed him though. It certainly changed his appearance and rearranged his face.

Back