Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can ppl say the black genes are more dominant? Im white and my kids mom is half norwegian half gambian and looks like a black girl with little bit lighter skin than usual. Like an afro american, my kid came out with beautifull blue eyes. Blonde reddish hair and very light skinned

I'm flattered, really, but try this one on for size.

Fuck Justin Trudeau and fuck his bullshit agenda. He is completely full of shit and a phony douchebag compulsive liar.

I do believe in some of the things you hate, but I have my own reasons to support diversity and social justice.

I think Canada is a great country, and I, for one, welcome these new Canadians.

<Huh2> <Prem973><JagsKiddingMe>

Mass immigration and multiculturalism is fragmenting Canada by creating enclaves, Canadian flight, a severe lack of integration and a crap ton of liberal voters. That's right more votes for the shit eater traitor Trudeau.

How were/are you are unable to see this? How can you still support flooding Canada with people from countries with totally different cultures and customs?

It's progressive insanity.

Last edited:
How can ppl say the black genes are more dominant? Im white and my kids mom is half norwegian half gambian and looks like a black girl with little bit lighter skin than usual. Like an afro american, my kid came out with beautifull blue eyes. Blonde reddish hair and very light skinned
The genes for such things as black hair color, brown eye color, melanin skin color are indeed dominant but it doesn't always mean those genes are expressed in physical appearance it just means because they are dominant they are more likely to be expressed in physical appearance.

Besides your wife is half Norwegian which means the genes needed to express for example very light skin are already present in your wife, that combined with the genes for light skin present in yourself makes it that much more likely that light skin will be expressed physically in your child.

<Huh2> <Prem973><JagsKiddingMe>

Mass immigration is fragmenting Canada by creating enclaves, a severe lack of integration and a crap ton of liberal voters. That's right more votes for the shit eater Traitor Trudeau.

How were/are you are unable to see this? How can you still support flooding Canada with people from countries with totally different cultures and customs?

It's progressive insanity.
Canada has never been and will never be unified. It's more like 5 or 6 different regions with different values and different culture. Maritimers are so different from Northern Ontarians. Torontonians are so different from Calgarians. Quebecers are so different from British Columbians.

One of the few things we generally have in common is our friendliness and acceptance of differences.

Almost everyone in Canada is an immigrant, or descended from immigrants. As such, we understand the idea of coming to Canada to start a new life.

I think Trudeau is doing a terrible job in general and is handling the refugee crisis poorly, but closing our borders and stoking xenophobia is not the answer.

The vast majority of refugees and immigrants will adjust to Canadian life and become good citizens. Freaking out and promoting ignorant stereotypes doesn't help anyone.

Canada has never been and will never be unified. It's more like 5 or 6 different regions with different values and different culture. Maritimers are so different from Northern Ontarians. Torontonians are so different from Calgarians. Quebecers are so different from British Columbians.

One of the few things we generally have in common is our friendliness and acceptance of differences.

Almost everyone in Canada is an immigrant, or descended from immigrants. As such, we understand the idea of coming to Canada to start a new life.

I think Trudeau is doing a terrible job in general and is handling the refugee crisis poorly, but closing our borders and stoking xenophobia is not the answer.

The vast majority of refugees and immigrants will adjust to Canadian life and become good citizens. Freaking out and promoting ignorant stereotypes doesn't help anyone.

<Prem973>

Yep typical Canadian progressive insanity. Like a perfect drone.

What's happening now is much different. The addition of Islam or other totally different cultures is what's going to fragment Canada.

LOL at everyone is an immigrant. Pure lunacy. How warped can you be to actually believe this. I am not an immigrant. Canadians are a unique group of people, like Americans and Australians. Japanese are descendants of immigrants too! Yay progress!

Opening the borders, promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism, promoting the idea Canada has no culture or identity, the idea that Canadians are just immigrants and importing more liberal voters is beyond stupid. It's the country that has to adjust for them.

Canadian progs are seriously messed up. They cant see the damage being done and anything against the progressive agenda is "xenophobia" or " promoting ignorant stereotypes". Simplistic and infantile ways of thinking and they just can not be reasoned with.

Last edited:
<Prem973>

Yep typical Canadian progressive insanity. Like a perfect drone.

What's happening now is much different. The addition of Islam or other totally different cultures is what's going to fragment Canada.

LOL at everyone is an immigrant. Pure lunacy. How warped can you be to actually believe this. I am not an immigrant. Canadians are a unique group of people, like Americans and Australians. Japanese are descendants of immigrants too! Yay progress!

Opening the borders, promoting mass immigration and multiculturalism, promoting the idea Canada has no culture or identity, the idea that Canadians are just immigrants and importing more liberal voters is beyond stupid. It's the country that has to adjust for them.

Canadian progs are seriously messed up. They cant see the damage being done and anything against the progressive agenda is "xenophobia" or " promoting ignorant stereotypes". Simplistic and infantile ways of thinking and they just can not be reasoned with.
You really are one-note.

You really should diversify your repertoire.

Get it?????? DIVERSIFY?!?

I'll show myself out.

<TrumpWrong1>

You think when your body dies that's it?

<TheDonald>
When your body dies, so does your identity and ego. When you reincarnate it will be as a biracial trans Muslim. Cringe!

<JonesLaugh>

Got to love these articles. Starts off by saying everything is fine!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...s-are-the-majority/ar-BBMWW7R?ocid=spartanntp

But then the truth:

“It’s good and bad,” Chin says. “I love the diversity. I love that we have different kinds of foods: Sri Lankan, Indian-Chinese, even different types of Chinese food. However, sometimes you feel people aren’t encouraged as much to adapt.”

Canada’s official policy of multiculturalism, enacted in the 1970s under the then prime minister, Pierre Trudeau. It states that other cultures are valuable as long as newcomers are willing to integrate into “mainstream” Canadian culture – typically understood as the country’s English and French colonial roots. But what does mainstream look like in cities where the primary culture is neither English nor French? And, as Canada’s population is projected to be nearly 30% foreign-born by 2036, what does integration in these cities mean?

As cities get bigger, it’s only natural to be attracted to those who are similar to you, says Mohammad Qadeer, a professor of urban planning at Queen’s University, Ontario. “You usually hang out and interact with people you share interests with,” he says. “Ethnicity and religion are strong ties that bring people together.”

But majority-minority cities also serve as a reminder that diverse populations do not necessarily generate utopian post-racial societies. White flight and hate crimes still occur, as do coded fights over issues that disproportionately affect immigrants – for instance, blowback against multi-generational housing, where several generations live under one roof.

And just because a city has a high proportion of foreign-born residents does not mean its population is always open to other newcomers. Punches were thrown at a recent protest in Markham, where groups of mostly Chinese-Canadians clashed over a proposal to temporarily house asylum seekers in the city, to ease the pressure on Toronto’s shelter system. The majority (81%) of asylum seekers in the city’s shelter system are from Nigeria.

I've posted articles where some minorities feel like outcastes due to too much immigration from one country in Bramladesh.

Progress is a joke.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe you are a massive hypocrite?
You know nothing at all about me or my political views, but because I poke fun at you I must be, and I quote, "a prized progressive drone" who is apparently "hell-bent on ruining everything".

Sorry man, you sound like the one who is brainwashed. Not to mention a fucking drama queen.
He's an actual paranoid schizo. It's really that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back