Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diversity is strength?

More like strength in numbers:

That's what a multi-racial/religious society inevitably descends into: a competition between all the different tribes, and whoever has the greatest numbers, will have the greatest power.

So yes, strength in numbers.

Diversity IS absolutely necessary. Not that some of you incels care, but without diversity you will literally die out due to inbreeding.

Diversity IS absolutely necessary. Not that some of you incels care, but without diversity you will literally die out due to inbreeding.

Why haven't the Jews or the Middle Eastern Muslims died yet, then?

I'm pretty sure that Canada with its 36 million population can find people not closely related to each other. No need to add more, probably. Or Sweden with 10 million, or Germany with 82 million.

There are human populations in the world that came from a 300 people bottleneck. I think they'll be just fine with millions of people.

58miles
Brown Belt

New

Not a coherent sentence, let alone argument.
Do you need me to grant you a handicap?
Spare me your this is my country and mine alone so everybody else has to stfu and do what I want whining.

Spare me the I owe you for something that happened long before mine and your great great great great grandparents did, or didn’t do

Once you quit feeling entitled, you may feel free

That's what a multi-racial/religious society inevitably descends into: a competition between all the different tribes, and whoever has the greatest numbers, will have the greatest power.

So yes, strength in numbers.
Yep. For some reason none of those groups seem to have been infighting about the strength of forcing other races into their street gangs.

Probably because there's enough of them breeding outside their immediate gene pool to keep it diverse enough to avoid inbreeding.

ill rephrase. Canada is not teaching grade school children the above.

I can't speak for what sort of shit is going on in the USA
We are more passive aggressive up here
I had my nine year old come home last year in almost in tears after a solid week of watching movies like Jacki Robinson and talking about slavery and the following week or Indian speakers come in to talk about how his ancestors stole land lol. It would be okay if this was a history class and they learned the whole history but it was in social sciences so they leave out parts.

They may not come out and tell Canadian kids they're evil little racist but the message is being received.

Diversity is cool. I grew up in a multi ethnic multi cultural immigrant neighborhood in brooklyn. Alot of my friends were ethnic polish, dominican, Puerto Ricans, 2nd Gen italian, Irish, Yemenese etc. And it was great and we all got along well pretty much. It's the politico-msm shit that is fucking retarded. Let it happen naturally, don't push things cause you think it's gonna get you more votes or further some political agenda.

Who will die out? Be specific.

The diversity we're talking about is the one which includes flooding first world nations with masses of third world immigrants. No sane person believes that benefits those countries, or that it's "necessary".

Probably because there's enough of them breeding outside their immediate gene pool to keep it diverse enough to avoid inbreeding.

Middle-eastern Muslims avoid inbreeding? That's what you're saying? LOL ya dummy. Muslims, middle-eastern or not, practice inbreeding at the highest rates. Cousin marriage has been practiced amongst them on a widespread scale for hundreds of years (because Muhammad married his cousin).

Yep. For some reason none of those groups seem to have been infighting about the strength of forcing other races into their street gangs.

Good point. The overwhelming majority of gangs/organised crime groups, as far as I can see, have always been based around ethnicity. Mexican, black, Irish, Italian, Russian, Arab-Muslim, Pakistani, Colombian, Jewish etc etc. In the Mafia, you had to have an Italian father to be 'made' (earn a high enough rank). One would think if diversity is really a strength, gangs would just allow in people of any race/ethnicity/religion, and in fact they should be going out of their way to diversify their membership.

How can ppl say the black genes are more dominant? Im white and my kids mom is half norwegian half gambian and looks like a black girl with little bit lighter skin than usual. Like an afro american, my kid came out with beautifull blue eyes. Blonde reddish hair and very light skinned
It's bullshit, physical traits are rarely mendelian and hence not simple. Just look at eyes around the world, there aren't just 3 or 4 colors but hundreds of variations.

I'm pretty sure that Canada with its 36 million population can find people not closely related to each other. No need to add more, probably. Or Sweden with 10 million, or Germany with 82 million.

There are human populations in the world that came from a 300 people bottleneck. I think they'll be just fine with millions of people.
Moreover these migrants will not intermarry to any significant degree with the native populations. If inbreeding was a concern maybe we could just bring in lots of 20 year old single females to refresh the gene pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back