Diversity is Strength!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never understood this sentiment, that diversity is better for a company. A community, yes, absolutely, but a company that would likely accept sub-par candidates just to increase diversity? I don’t get it.

I always harken back to sports teams. They only want the best and fuck diversity. How is it ok to force companies to increase diversity-a private company making things or selling, yet sports teams are not made to increase diversity. It’s just window dressing and sports has too much money that no one would fuck with the betting lines
It can depending on the circumstances. A more diverse company is more likely to have employees who speak multiple languages and have personal connections to diaspora communities and foreign markets.

Still hooked on progress? Thought you went to rehab. Seriously progress will damage your brain and you'd think all the evidence would convince you that it's time to quit. Also you guys shouldn't be reassuring/encouraging each other.

Fair enough to me.

Of course.

But also pointing out a fact of American history. The idea of "muh Judeo-Christian values" would strike the earliest Americans as foreign, they would've most likely emphasized their Protestant values to the exclusion of the papists not to mention the Jews(who weren't even considered white for a time). Who knows, maybe some day American politicians will speak of our shared Abrahamic values or something like that.

If you really want to know PM me about it.
Sorry I don’t want to be caught messaging a terrorist

All one has to do it look at the top 10-15 countries in the world with the least amount of crime to know why certain groups of peoples aren't overly excited about being forced to integrate with certain groups of people.

With diversity comes better food options. We can work out the other problems at a later date.
don't discount the fact that diversity means pussies from different parts of the worlds can be in one place....

It can depending on the circumstances. A more diverse company is more likely to have employees who speak multiple languages and have personal connections to diaspora communities and foreign markets.

Ok. So let those companies rise up and destroy the more traditional companies.

Ok. So let those companies rise up and destroy the more traditional companies.
That's basically what's happening, these companies are adapting.

That's basically what's happening, these companies are adapting.

You're crazy. This does not help you in any way. Having current employees learn new languages and help them with that? Amazing, a fine example of integration between 2 cultures.

But those two cultures need to remain separate. You can't expect another countries company to exist in your country and look out for your interests more than their own.

The US is the only country greedy enough to do this, and it will be their downfall.

LMAO the world is changing and you're angry and afraid. I think it's hilarious.

Evidence shows that the world is not changing into the utopian progressive dream you think it's changing into. How much more do you need before you realize that you need rehab?

This is like someone standing in front of a 1984 train coming at them while pointing and laughing.

LMAO the world is changing and you're angry and afraid. I think it's hilarious.
Yet I bet you rage at Hungary, Poland and Japan pushing back against this "organic and natural change" that will bring a "post-racial utopia" lol.

You're crazy. This does not help you in any way. Having current employees learn new languages and help them with that? Amazing, a fine example of integration between 2 cultures.

But those two cultures need to remain separate. You can't expect another countries company to exist in your country and look out for your interests more than their own.

The US is the only country greedy enough to do this, and it will be their downfall.
Huh? Not even sure what you are going on about at this point. These companies are diversifying of their own will for the part, why should they stop? Because you said so? I'll be sure to pass along the message I guess.

Huh? Not even sure what you are going on about at this point. These companies are diversifying of their own will for the part, why should they stop? Because you said so? I'll be sure to pass along the message I guess.

The fact that you don't know what I'm "going on about" is what's fucking terrifying.

Countries like China are buying large oil and gas companies in North America and Europe.

They are taking away Western resources at the price of making board members rich and replacing said companies workers with their own.

You're worried about Russia putting up some tweets that may have got Trump elected, meanwhile China is buying up and owns most of our natural resources.

The fact that you don't know what I'm "going on about" is what's fucking terrifying.

Countries like China are buying large oil and gas companies in North America and Europe.

They are taking away Western resources at the price of making board members rich and replacing said companies workers with their own.

You're worried about Russia putting up some tweets that may have got Trump elected, meanwhile China is buying up and owns most of our natural resources.
Who said I'm worried about Russia? What makes you think that?

Evidence shows that the world is not changing into the utopian progressive dream you think it's changing into. How much more do you need before you realize that you need rehab?

This is like someone standing in front of a 1984 train coming at them while pointing and laughing.

Fuck off with that "utopian progressive dream" strawman crap.

And congratulations on the most spectacular misinterpretation of Orwell that I've ever seen.
Yet I bet you rage at Hungary, Poland and Japan pushing back against this "organic and natural change" that will bring a "post-racial utopia" lol.
Umm...no.

And again with the "post-racial utopia" strawman BS.

Who's training you guys?

Sure but a company that needs that will have that regardless of diversity quotas being put in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back