Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

pvp sucks in this game
Are you going to elaborate? Are you talking Destiny or Destiny 2? Are you talking about the current state of the crucible, or what's left of it, or about the Crucible in general since the games launch?

Are you going to elaborate? Are you talking Destiny or Destiny 2? Are you talking about the current state of the crucible, or what's left of it, or about the Crucible in general since the games launch?

D2 beta its pretty bad

What didn't you like? PC or console beta?

PC and pretty much everything. 4v4 is stupid and feels empty, movment is pretty slow, everyone just used the hand cannon or whatever its called. They could do some cool stuff but its about as generic and plain ass boring as it could be.

Pc version while looking much better, didn't play well at all. Destiny is made for a controller and the feel of the recoil and guns. Mnk is simply boring for a game like destiny. Felt way more casual compared to console surprisingly.

PC and pretty much everything. 4v4 is stupid and feels empty, movment is pretty slow, everyone just used the hand cannon or whatever its called. They could do some cool stuff but its about as generic and plain ass boring as it could be.
great now the PC master race is going to get hand cannons nerfed for everyone. How much of you pc guys played with a keyboard and mouse, controller, or cheated with both?

great now the PC master race is going to get hand cannons nerfed for everyone. How much of you pc guys played with a keyboard and mouse, controller, or cheated with both?

What do you mean cheated

What do you mean cheated
You run a xim4, which lets you use a mouse and keyboard on console games. If you do that on pc you get the precision of kb+m with the aim assist of a controller on pc, which had the same or maybe more aim assist than console.

You run a xim4, which lets you use a mouse and keyboard on console games. If you do that on pc you get the precision of kb+m with the aim assist of a controller on pc, which had the same or maybe more aim assist than console.

Destiny lets you use aim assist with kb+m if you want without anything as far as I know, I didnt try it out but the hand cannon felt like the only gun in the game that aimed where you wanted it. The gun play felt like some of the worst of any FPS games I have played in a long time.

Destiny lets you use aim assist with kb+m if you want without anything as far as I know, I didnt try it out but the hand cannon felt like the only gun in the game that aimed where you wanted it. The gun play felt like some of the worst of any FPS games I have played in a long time.

Cool, so you don't like Destiny and won't like Destiny 2. Have fun playing other games.

Clan has been pestering me to get D2 and....they won. All in for Wednesday here. Just hope work doesn't pull some bullshit and make me stay later.

Clan has been pestering me to get D2 and....they won. All in for Wednesday here. Just hope work doesn't pull some bullshit and make me stay later.
lol dam were they going hard at u 2 pick it up how mant ganged up on u

Amazon shipped my copy out last night so theres a small chance i might even get it todaybut all being well should be in my hands lunchtime Wednesday

lol dam were they going hard at u 2 pick it up how mant ganged up on u

About 7 or 8 guys. Not hard but a lot of "you know you want to play at launch" and "come on, we've had so much fun together the past few years." Maybe a "don't be a little bitch" here and there though lol.

If you have the disc version already, you can play regardless of where you are in the world. It unlocked in NZ about 20 mins ago.

I can't believe our local EB Games isn't doing a Midnight release.
:eek::eek::eek:s.

I cancelled my amazon preorder and went with psn digital. Playing at 9pm PST tonight

Getting the digital copy tonight when I get home from work. I don't feel like waiting at gamestop until 9pm

Back