Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Sign in to bungie then click on your icon then it will drop a menu with a redeem codes option then enter your 9 digit code. I just went trough the PSN the bungie site sucks.

9 digit code gave me access to the beta again.

This sucks, man. Never will I order through Amazon again until they come up with a much easier solution. This is stupid and it should be so easy.

This sucks, man. Never will I order through Amazon again until they come up with a much easier solution. This is stupid and it should be so easy.

It can be a pain.... I ordered through the Xbox store and it's very simple. Sorry you're having such a heart ache with it man.

maybe when the preload starts or on the 6th it'll change to the full game.

My mistake fella's.... since it was live on Xbox (and PS4 gets EVERYTHING first) I just assumed it was live for PS4. Us poor Xbox scrubs won't even get Zen Meteor or Jade Rabbit until October when the game is already dead.
well they're making up for the PS4 exclusives by letting you download the game early but still can't play until the 6th. Whats up with the <30gb files size? the article with the dates said it was only like 26gb and bungie will be doing an update with the rest of the game in it come launch time. As for the Zen Meteor it's meh before the ammo nerf it was decent the splash dmg alone made it worthwhile plus good aim assist and vertical recoil but only has a 3 rnd mag and final perk is damn near impossible to get in pvp. As for the jade rabbit it's ok but a decent badgerccl, last extremity,or cocytus sr4 will do just as good and wont take an exotic slot.

well they're making up for the PS4 exclusives by letting you download the game early but still can't play until the 6th. Whats up with the

I think they are purposefully only allowing us to get enough of the game so that we can't crack it open and start data mining. The "Day 1 patch" should be the rest of the stuff needed to get everything up and running.

It's not that I particularly care about those two weapons, but we haven't had access to them (or the strike) for 2 years already. Kind of silly and we won't have access to them until the game is effectively dead.

Last edited:
I think they got every thing up to ROI so they mike get the TTK ps4 exclusives

I think they are purposefully only allowing us to get enough of the game so that we can't crack it open and start data mining. The "Day 1 patch" should be the rest of the stuff needed to get everything up and running.

It's not that I particularly care about those two weapons, but we haven't had access to them (or the strike) for 2 years already. Kind of silly and we won't have access to them until the game is effectively dead.

You know, I think 6 months is enough of a waiting period for exclusives. 2 years is just silly, and totally outlasts nearly all game cycles.

Lots of big streamers are saying D2 feels amazing on PC, that's a good sign. They gave them a new map during their beta. I'll be able to try it out tomorrow.

So what's the consensus on D2? Is it more of the same or would it be with the price of entry?

So what's the consensus on D2? Is it more of the same or would it be with the price of entry?
pvp feels off but once the PC guys play the new Beta version they will let us know if it got better. The pve stuff looks fun with more shit to do in patrols then just the stuff in Destiny 1 but who know it can just be basic once a week shit. They really haven't let out all that much endgame info so hopefully it isn't PVE feeding PVP.

PC beta isn't available in my region because apparently it's not going to get released here. Fuck Bungie, fuck Activision and fuck Blizzard. I'm out. Enjoy D2 everyone. I've got plenty of other games to play and buy.

PC beta isn't available in my region because apparently it's not going to get released here. Fuck Bungie, fuck Activision and fuck Blizzard. I'm out. Enjoy D2 everyone. I've got plenty of other games to play and buy.
I always thought your user name was TulsaDooom and with Kurt Russell as an avatar thought you were from Oklahoma I take it you're not. Which isn't a bad thing because I hate ppl from that state they're wankers. So you not gonna give it a go on a console.

I always thought your user name was TulsaDooom and with Kurt Russell as an avatar thought you were from Oklahoma I take it you're not. Which isn't a bad thing because I hate ppl from that state they're wankers. So you not gonna give it a go on a console.

I drove through Oklahoma once. Never again. No, I haven't touched my PS4 in ages and I'm getting tired of shelling out $60 every year for the privilege to play online when I went months at a time not using my console.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back