Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Lovded hearing the pc community get salty for getting outgunned by a controller. Im sorry but if you still can't outgun a controller with AA, you're probably not very good at mnk to begin with.

Since the game went live already in New Zealand I had to basically turn-off Reddit. The spoilers over there on r/DestinyTheGame have gotten out of control... I already know too much about the game as is, and I really would like to experience it fresh for once! haha

I have heard that the first few missions can't be completed in co-op, which I think is a great idea. I like to take my time, look around, pay attention to the voice-overs and cut-scenes. The problem I find with doing co-op is that too many people are yapping the entire time and even when the cut-scenes play they just jabber on through them.

I'll be on tonight at midnight (east coast) while I'm smoking a pork butt and some chickens later on in the morning. Looking forward to a long night of fighting the Cabal... really hope the story unfolds nicely and peaks my interest. I'm excited to see the final product (still not a fan of the 2 primary weapons, but I'm trying to be open-minded) and get sucked back into the game.

Getting the digital copy tonight when I get home from work. I don't feel like waiting at gamestop until 9pm
Make sure to check for updates after you download; there are two day one patches. My version is 1.02.

I cancelled my amazon preorder and went with psn digital. Playing at 9pm PST tonight
Bungie can eat a dick with their west coast love I gotta get up at 5:30 so not staying up to 11 for this. Although when Fallout New Vegas came out I sat my clock to go off at 11pm so I could drive to Gamers to pick it up and get a couple hours in before work. That drive to work sucked lack of sleep plus driving 120 miles one way on Interstate 35 in Iowa in the middle of deer rut.

Picking up after work tomorrow. Spent only about 20 hours in the first one (mostly alone - never did raids or anything) and didn't follow the second at all so I don't know what to expect, but if it's at all like the first I'll be good.

Hopefully I can get @TeTe on board this time around. I think he'd enjoy it since he loved the FPS loot drive of Borderlands - I think we put a few hundred in on that series alone.

Lovded hearing the pc community get salty for getting outgunned by a controller. Im sorry but if you still can't outgun a controller with AA, you're probably not very good at mnk to begin with.

The AA in Destiny 2 is very strong, and people were using it with KB+M so add the super strong AA and it gets annoying.

Just got it in the mail. waiting on a friend finishing work for co-op before i start playing.

Just got it in the mail. waiting on a friend finishing work for co-op before i start playing.

You'll have to do a few missions before co-op becomes available. After the mission, Spark, you guys can play together.

You'll have to do a few missions before co-op becomes available. After the mission, Spark, you guys can play together.

Nice one, thanks, i did the first mission then switched it off, wasn't sure when the co-op would be allowed.

Amazon shipped my copy out last night so theres a small chance i might even get it todaybut all being well should be in my hands lunchtime Wednesday

Turns out Amazon didn't send some of the copies to Royal Mail until yesterday so me and few other annoyed customers won't be getting our copies until tomorrow now. Supposedly has happened with some Game customers too.

Wasnt gonna purchase on day 1 after spending 240 bucks to get a complete game last time but me and a coworker was talking about it yesterday and I got all pumped up to get back in to the game
Tried to download last night after work but I havent been able to access the PS Store all night
Aaarrggh!!!!

I am a nerd for owning the physical copy, so I don't get mine till after work today, then I have to install it still.
But I put literally thousands of hours into D1, so in the grand scheme of things, I don't care that so many guardians are playing before me. I booked tomorrow off.
No one fucking talk to me.
(Wifey and kids)

PS Store still wont open for me so I ended up buying it on Xbone
HA! take that Sony you stupid piece a shit!

Finally been delivered, got the limited edition, didn't realise you got little trinket things along with it

After like 3 hours of installing I finally started, chose a human, played through the prologue and once I got to the farm and saw how fucking dumb humans look in 3rd person I restarted with my old exo from d1.

Sat there kicking the soccer ball around for a good ten minutes then did a couple of missions.

I don't understand the shader frustration. I mean yeah, it's low on Bungie's end - but never in a game have I said: "This weapon is fucking awesome, but I wish it was blue".

Does it kill shit better is all I care about

Back