Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

Discussion in 'Video Game Forum' started by Ashton, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
    Link to previous thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/destiny-v10-are-we-ready-for-some-new-content-yet.3171395/

Stabby's Lists:

Quick links:
    destinylfg.net
    destinylfg.com
    destinypublicevents.com
    IronBanner.info
    Destinytracker.com
    Destinystatus.com
    Destinytrialsreport.com
    wastedondestiny.com

https://destinyexotics.com/
    destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_Wiki
    www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/
    destinyghosthunter.net

NOTE: Xbox 360 and PS3 lists were deleted (No Sherdoggers on those platforms)

Xbox One: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag:

Cheese = Shoeless Clown
    Darkballs = CajunDevil
    Dogstarman = Dogstarman1974
    Fijeeto = Rkz Galvatron
    KNN = kienanxslap
    Pliny Pete = BiggPanch190
    PRIDEWASBETTER = quarterbacksnk
    Ronwah = Average Boab
    StabbyMcHatchet = StabbyMcHatchet
    usmctanker242 = USMCtanker242

PS4: Sherdog name followed by Gamertag:

Ashton = ashtonfrederick
    CubicleGangster = OcSherlock
    electricsheep81 = SmokingIsBaddd
    Fraz = DadoFraser
    illuminaughty = ASAP_Tragik
    pinger = banjoping
    rikwebb = rikwebb
    SaiWa = Saiwa930
    thebluerider = rrdouble
    TheWorm = Newtondanewt

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    StabbyMcHatchet likes this.
  2. Ashton Allez Cuisine!

Ashton
  3. GSP4tw Brown Belt

GSP4tw
    That's pretty much guaranteed at this point. Add one or two things people like and make the drop rate abysmal so they'll have to buy more silver for eververse. I'm surprised the Clever Dragon wasn't placed in Eververse at a cost of 1000 silver.

4. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    I didn't know until a couple weeks ago that the dpad is how you do landable tricks

5. Scuba Brown Belt

Scuba
    Can't bring myself to play this game anymore. Thank you gears 4 breaking the spell

6. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    I hear it. Back in June/July I stopped playing and only came back for Rise of Iron, but I'm already bored beyond tears. If it wasn't for my raid team (we also do PvP) this game would be dead to me... we do have a good time shooting the shit while we raid and get slaughtered in the crucible.

7. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    I still haven't spent a cent on anything from Everese... no way am I dropping cash to buy aesthetic shit. I can't believe people drop money on that crap... my raid guys bought a bunch of the dances when they came out, and we all laughed, but I refuse to give money for something which isn't more content.

8. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    so bungie said they're gonna start banning players who use modded consoles or altered software and are also going to start giving out warnings to players with really bad connections. Are they really going to do it and if they do why'd it take so fucking long? It seems like it is due to ppl cheating in Trials and the Iron Banner but what about the non lvl advantage enabled stuff like weekly pvp bounties where you still deal with laggy players who choose to play even though they know they are laggy cunts. After the whole dmg referee bs or lack there of and denial of ghost bullets how much of the shit they say is actually the truth?

9. GSP4tw Brown Belt

GSP4tw
    I'd guess the only reason they're doing anything now is that people are openly posting on lfg that they'll guarantee people lighthouse trips for money and then they openly admit that they will just ddos the enemy players in order to get to the lighthouse. People that post on the forums have also said fuck Bungo's "No Name and Shame" rule when it comes to people ddos'ing and started posting screenshots and videos.

I play on ps4 so I wasn't aware that there is a bug on Xbox One that just kicks people from things for no reason. Apparently, it's been a thing for a long time and Bungo hasn't done anything about it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  10. Gregolian All the Chicken

Gregolian
    Not looking forward to doing the Outbreak Prime quest.

11. MASShole Get it?

MASShole
    Watched a guy do this week's nightfall solo. He had all 400 gear. Man, I need to play catch up. Since I've started again from about a week ago I'm at 305 or so and that's great, but damn, 400?

Dude's grenades regenerated lightning fast and he was spamming the shit out of them. Dude was a warlock and barely used his nova bomb. Grenades for days. I think it took less than 5 seconds for a grenade to regen. It was insane.

12. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    Yeah, the Nightfall this week has "Airborne" and "Catapult" so the grenades recharge super quickly and if you have the right gauntlets as a Voidwalker as long as your grenade kills an enemy you can get it back almost immediately.

Don't worry about catching up man, play the game, enjoy the story, especially if you're just now going through Taken King for the first time. Rise of Iron was fun, but the quality of the story dropped back down to Dark Below and House of Wolves were... LACKING.

13. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    So I think I finally did it... I received the most useless, piece of dogshit roll possible in this game.

Behold : My TreadsUponStars in all it's glory!

Ashton likes this.
  14. StabbyMcHatchet Add StabbyMcHatchet on Youtube Facebook & Twitter

StabbyMcHatchet
    They may or may not patch this, but the SRL wins count towards that stupid bounty where you have to get kills in the crucible. If you equip it when you're in races you can finish the bounty without all the bullshit headaches of actually trying to get kills in the crucible with the last work and keeping a positive KDR.

At least it worked for my buddy LAST TIME the SRL was around. I hope it still works, because that is the last bounty I need to finish that I can think of from the old school.

Just a heads up.

15. StabbyMcHatchet Add StabbyMcHatchet on Youtube Facebook & Twitter

StabbyMcHatchet
    I had a lot of fun with RoI but I am NOT interested in the unending grind for 400 level gear. Fuck it. I am content at 389. I am playing the new CoD EVERY DAY and it is awesome.
    Same here. Vote with your wallet.

usmctanker242 likes this.
  16. tru3f4n Brown Belt

tru3f4n
    finally got a devil you know with rifled barrel and I can't believe how much they nerfed its range it use to be up there with imigo loop type range.

17. Gregolian All the Chicken

Gregolian
    I JUST WANT TO FINISH THE MOTHERFUCKING RAID.

All I need to do is actually kill Aksis.... grumble. And I wouldn't mind getting Outbreak Prime either...

18. GSP4tw Brown Belt

GSP4tw
    The matchmaking in this game is amazing. I'm solo queuing and there are two three-man fireteams. What does the matchmaking do you ask? You would think it would put one on each team, right? Wrong. Both three-man fireteams going against a team of solo queue players.

19. usmctanker242 Black Belt

usmctanker242
    That's Skill-Based-Match-Making for you... all depends on some secret scoring system which Bungie guards quite heavily. I usually do OK against fire-teams of less than 3 people, especially in something like Clash where there's no real objective.

20. GSP4tw Brown Belt

GSP4tw
    Normally fireteams don't bother me, sure I don't like getting pub stomped by a 6 man fireteam full of people trying their nuts off but usual I can manage. It was the fact that we were a person short and at least two of them were red-bar warriors that wouldn't take damage on time that had me tilted.

SBBM is an abomination, though. I love playing against people from Europe instead of someone from North America.