Destiny, v11: Open Your Wallets

I don't understand the shader frustration. I mean yeah, it's low on Bungie's end - but never in a game have I said: "This weapon is fucking awesome, but I wish it was blue".

Does it kill shit better is all I care about

I agree. Shaders, ships, etc I don't care about unless it matters and makes a difference.

I don't get how they blew up the map size and don't give you a sparrow earlier. That seems backwards. Almost like they wanted to artificially pad the game so it takes longer to get from point a to b.

And fuck buying pop tarts to get one - I ain't falling for the ying yang

Last edited:
I don't get how they blew up the map size and don't give you a sparrow earlier. That seems backwards. Almost like they wanted to artificially pad the game so it takes longer to get from point a to b.

And fuck buying pop tarts to get one - I ain't falling for the ying yang

They said they did it so you explore and can enjoy the scenery, instead of just blasting down roads to get from A to B as fast as possible. I kinda agree.

There gonna be a Sherdog clan for each system when they unlock clans? All of my D1 friends didn't come back for D2 =(

They said they did it so you explore and can enjoy the scenery, instead of just blasting down roads to get from A to B as fast as possible. I kinda agree.
But with a series like Destiny where you do so much backtracking anyway you'll see it all even on a sparrow

There gonna be a Sherdog clan for each system when they unlock clans? All of my D1 friends didn't come back for D2 =(

Totally agree. Since clan's offer more and specific rewards, we should totally form a Sherdog clan. I'm on Xbox One and willing to get it started. Just shitfaced at the moment, but am totally willing to put it together if others are want to join.

D2 id rate 6.5/10

PvP has been pretty awful and feels really awkward. Not being able to pick a game type is pretty annoying too. Being forced to play supremacy isn't something I enjoy. I enjoyed d1 PvP more, outside of year 3.

Totally agree. Since clan's offer more and specific rewards, we should totally form a Sherdog clan. I'm on Xbox One and willing to get it started. Just shitfaced at the moment, but am totally willing to put it together if others are want to join.
I'm starting to play and would be down for a clan. Xb1 : higus

Finished the campaign and am at level 20, power 218. That last boss battle was very underwhelming, as was the story. Still seems there's plenty to do but so far I'd give it a 7.5

Sounds like this game is a let down. On top of the fact that Bungie makes everything a micro transaction. Sounds like I'll pass.

Sounds like this game is a let down. On top of the fact that Bungie makes everything a micro transaction. Sounds like I'll pass.
I don't think it was a letdown and I wouldn't call shaders everything. I have more shaders than I care to use, most of which came during my last few levels. The maps are very much improved, and feel a lot less flat. I did have quite a few disconnects today but according to the code it gave me it was due to my wifi connection. I'll have to see how things go tonight.

Managed to get two exotics in my playthrough - the Sunshot and Tractor Cannon.

Do XP boosts have a purpose after level 20? I'm maxed out and just found the boost I got for preordering and never used.

Do XP boosts have a purpose after level 20? I'm maxed out and just found the boost I got for preordering and never used.

You have 3 characters at level 20? If so then hold onto it as a momento.

If not use it to speed up xp gain for your 2nd character.

Didn't start playing till Thursday night but I have 3 characters fully leveled. Now trying to get them to 260+ light for nightfall.

Continuous strikes is the best way I am guessing?

Didn't start playing till Thursday night but I have 3 characters fully leveled. Now trying to get them to 260+ light for nightfall.

Continuous strikes is the best way I am guessing?
Wtf did you sleep?

Wtf did you sleep?

Not last night lol. Ran and beat the story on Friday and had 2nd toon to lvl 7. Then ran Saturday all day with clan members and finished both toons story.

We leveled enough to continue story and rather ran some missions and public events till we could continue. Saved weapons from first run and moved to other toons to make it easier. 2nd run took a little over 8 hours and 3rd we finished in 7 and half or so. You run through instead of killing to speed things up.

Btw if you finish the game under lvl 20, zavala levels u up to 20 as one of the rewards...

D2 id rate 6.5/10

PvP has been pretty awful and feels really awkward. Not being able to pick a game type is pretty annoying too. Being forced to play supremacy isn't something I enjoy. I enjoyed d1 PvP more, outside of year 3.
In D1 I loved control in this one I can't play it like I did in D1 I don't know if it's the 4x4 or more team based but trying to run solo is a pain so having supremacy pop up is ok clash is about the same.

Ended up buying the game. Pretty great so far, imo. I've got my Warlock to 269. The pvp always sounded pretty meh to me, and it is, but it was a train wreck in D1 and they had to do something.

After playing crucible for another week I ended up liking it. Definitely way easier and less sweaty matched, feel they toned sbmm down a bit and im glad. Only a few gripes for me, getting shot behind walls while low trying to get cover is annoying, swords and rockets shouldn't be in pvp, enemy titan shields shouldn't make you one shot. The titan shield is the biggest problem, comp games can be cheesed by 4 titans setting up walls in a building. Nerf the titan shield damage, fix shooting through walls, and limit swords and rockets.

I found my first bitch about the game and it's the fact when you're doing strikes you can still get put in the same one over and over :mad:

Oops wrong thread lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back