Media Colby Not Relevant Again Until He Fights Ian Garry

He literally beat Magny coming off a win a fight ago. And it was a dominant victory, not a split. Colby hasn't beaten anyone not on a two fight losing streak in 6 years.
1 fight isn't a win streak. Magny won a split decision over some unranked guy and got finished in the 1st round the fight before that. Masvidal had just fought for the title and was ranked #6 at the time, and Woodley was champ the year before Colby beat him and was ranked #5, and his other 3 fights were against current champs. The best guy Garry has fought in his career has been a split decision against #11 Geoff Neal. Their competition isn't even close.

1 fight isn't a win streak. Magny won a split decision over some unranked guy and got finished in the 1st round the fight before that. Masvidal had just fought for the title and was ranked #6 at the time, and Woodley was champ the year before Colby beat him and was ranked #5, and his other 3 fights were against current champs. The best guy Garry has fought in his career has been a split decision against #11 Geoff Neal. Their competition isn't even close.
Lol at comparing their resumes. Garry just got into the top 10. Colby is near the end of his career. I would hope he has a better overall resume or that's just sad.

Colby's last 3 wins:

Masvidal - 37, 0-2, lost his next 2 fights and retired
Woodley - 37, 0-2, lost his next 2 fights and retired to go get KO'd by a Youtuber
Lawler 37, - 0-2, lost his next two fights.

These guys were washed when Colby fought them. Two old former champions and an old former contender that Magny would have walked through (he did to Lawler). Magny may have never won a title but he's been consistently ranked all this time and is better than those fighters were when Colby fought them.

Colby shouldn't even be ranked at this point, he would be lucky to get a fight with Garry.

Lol at comparing their resumes. Garry just got into the top 10. Colby is near the end of his career. I would hope he has a better overall resume or that's just sad.

Colby's last 3 wins:

Masvidal - 37, 0-2, lost his next 2 fights and retired
Woodley - 37, 0-2, lost his next 2 fights and retired to go get KO'd by a Youtuber
Lawler 37, - 0-2, lost his next two fights.

These guys were washed when Colby fought them. Two old former champions and an old former contender that Magny would have walked through (he did to Lawler). Magny may have never won a title but he's been consistently ranked all this time and is better than those fighters were when Colby fought them.

Colby shouldn't even be ranked at this point, he would be lucky to get a fight with Garry.
They were all top 10 and he 50-43'd, 50-44'd or finished them , and all of his last 9 opponents were top 10 as well. Garry has never fought anyone in the top 10, and barely got by with a split decision against his last opponent who was coming off a loss.

I hate to tell you, but Neil Magny and Daniel Rodriguez aren't exactly spring chickens either. Magny is an older than normal 36 and Daniel Rodriguez is 37.

Colby will never fight down in the rankings.

Let him fight Shavkat who’s right above him and Ian Garry can fight JDM.

He's always a fight away from another title shot, you'll see.
It's the UFC/WWE we're talking about here.
this 100%. when will you simpletons learn? colby is always right there, no matter what. i would say it's a pretty even match up against ian garry. he's 50-50 wrestle fucking his way to another victory, another title shot. especially if he's not injured as he claims he was in his last fight. colby is one favorable match up away from another title shot. fucking lol. ian garry won't even show up to that press conference. he'd be breaking out in coldsores.

Colby will just wait until Ian Garry loses and then he'll be relevant by default again because he'll have the least worse losses
<seedat>

Colby will never fight down in the rankings.

Let him fight Shavkat who’s right above him and Ian Garry can fight JDM.

<36>

Did you see how Colby reacted to being asked about Shavkat after his title fight? He brushed it aside and started talking about Wonderboy. He wants none of that smoke. Shavkat's the one guy in the division he refuses to talk about. He clearly doesn't want that fight.

Garry has never fought anyone in the top 10
Then how did he get to number 7, nostradumbass? His last two opponents would run through Colby's last 3 wins. We already saw what Magny did to Lawler.

Then how did he get to number 7, nostradumbass? His last two opponents would run through Colby's last 3 wins. We already saw what Magny did to Lawler.
<WhatIsThis>

Which of Garry's opponents are you pretending was top 10? You think Neil Magny was? Is that who you're saying is Garry's best win?

sddefault.jpg

Lotta people here with Colby living rent free in their heads

He's still relevant, no matter how many tears y'all shed.

Colby looked like dogshit against Leon.

He hasn't beat anyone who wasn't on their way out in a long time. He's basically a WW Costa at this point but still at least holds win over guys still on the roster.

I'd like Colby to not be relevant again. I'm tired of his type of garbage diverting the sport.

Colbert is always relevant with his intellectual and witty quips and philosophy regarding society and the state of the world.

Ted Talks next.

Colby keeps getting undeserved title shots based off popularity alone.. of course he is relevant do you guys even know what that word means ?

<mma4> True points made on Colby, long overdue for that windbag to put up or shut up and stop hiding behind his dropping ranking there's some really good fighting stock @WW to build your rep back up. I'm no real Garry fan but I'm a fight fan that would love to watch that one.

You don’t see Ian calling out anyone on a streak or with some momentum behind him. You don’t see him wanting to fight at his true weight and calling out Strickland.
Ian garry weighs 180 pounds. When he fought geoff neal, neal weighed 200 pounds. Garry is very likely the lightest ranked welterweight right now

Back