Democrat caught saying he's glad Scalise was shot, wishes he was dead

That's 2, I was going to name nugent. Snoop dog had the gun to trumps head.
I don't thing there is even a close comparison.
90% of Hollyweird, 90% of media, blm, lgbq , illegals. They are praying for sinister actions.
This is historic hate by the left that has never been seen before

Obama received 30 death threats each day, 400% more than Bush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-.html

I live in the South and the anti-Obama vitriol I heard from folks, especially in rural areas was overwhelming. I attended a wedding where the minister prayed for our government "except for Obama." I attended a charity event during a Fourth of July weekend in 2010 where there was a fund raiser for the volunteer fire department. It was a shooting contest where the target was a bullseye pinned to the chest of a manaquin wearing an Obama mask. These are admittedly anecdotal but I have many more examples from travel throughout the rural South. The hate was palpable.

Kathy-Griffin-beheaded-Trump.jpg
Just imagine if that was Larry the Cable Guy holding Obama's head...

Another liberal tolerance gem (didn't think it warranted own thread):

http://www.philly.com/philly/educat...o-warmbier-got-what-he-deserved-20170624.html

U. Delaware prof under fire for saying Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' in N. Korea

"His parents ultimately are to blame for his growing up thinking he could get away with whatever he wanted. Maybe in the US, where young, white, rich, clueless white males routinely get away with raping women. Not so much in North Korea."

Shitty 3 cent propaganda poster removal is white supremacist rape!!!

Another liberal tolerance gem (didn't think it warranted own thread):

http://www.philly.com/philly/educat...o-warmbier-got-what-he-deserved-20170624.html

U. Delaware prof under fire for saying Otto Warmbier got 'what he deserved' in N. Korea

"His parents ultimately are to blame for his growing up thinking he could get away with whatever he wanted. Maybe in the US, where young, white, rich, clueless white males routinely get away with raping women. Not so much in North Korea."

Shitty 3 cent propaganda poster removal is white supremacist rape!!!
Oddly, a fair number of posters on Fox website said he got what he deserved claiming he was an idiot to go there and "personal responsibility" and such shit. All are wrong.

Last edited:
Just imagine if that was Larry the Cable Guy holding Obama's head...

Are you suggesting the "liberal" media did not condemn here? I believe all the networks, including her employer CNN did so almost immediately. Even my most liberal artist friends said it was terrible. To me it was equivalent to Nugent's Obama comments.

Are you suggesting the "liberal" media did not condemn here? I believe all the networks, including her employer CNN did so almost immediately. Even my most liberal artist friends said it was terrible. To me it was equivalent to Nugent's Obama comments.
They condemned it, but not enthusiastically. They pretty much had to. If the roles were reversed, there would have been a meltdown of epic proportions.

They condemned it, but not enthusiastically. They pretty much had to. If the roles were reversed, there would have been a meltdown of epic proportions.

I not sure how to measure enthusiasm, but these seems pretty clear:

"On Tuesday night, a CNN spokesperson called the photos "disgusting and offensive."

Cooper said he was "appalled by the photo shoot."

"It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate," he wrote on Twitter."

Can you link me to a major conservative outlets enthusiastic condemnation of Ted Nugent's comments? Fact is, they are both "D" list celebrities saying dumb shit. I tried to find condemnation of Nugent but could not.

I not sure how to measure enthusiasm, but these seems pretty clear:

"On Tuesday night, a CNN spokesperson called the photos "disgusting and offensive."

Cooper said he was "appalled by the photo shoot."

"It is clearly disgusting and completely inappropriate," he wrote on Twitter."

Can you link me to a major conservative outlets enthusiastic condemnation of Ted Nugent's comments? Fact is, they are both "D" list celebrities saying dumb shit. I tried to find condemnation of Nugent but could not.
I'll give you Ted Nugent, but you would be hard pressed to find other conservatives who openly made death threats or at least reckless comments concerning killing the president.

You can't tell me with a straight face that the meltdown by the MSM and left wouldn't be volcanic if these comments were made about Obama.

I'll give you Ted Nugent, but you would be hard pressed to find other conservatives who openly made death threats or at least reckless comments concerning killing the president.

You can't tell me with a straight face that the meltdown by the MSM and left wouldn't be volcanic if these comments were made about Obama.

How about former Republican congressman and now conservative talk radio host Joe Walsh?

"3 Dallas Cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you."

How about former Republican congressman and now conservative talk radio host Joe Walsh?

"3 Dallas Cops killed, 7 wounded. This is now war. Watch out Obama. Watch out black lives matter punks. Real America is coming after you."
That could mean many different things. Holding a severed head, shooting a gun at a Trump look a like, talking about assassinating the President is pretty straight forward.

Obama received 30 death threats each day, 400% more than Bush.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5967942/Barack-Obama-faces-30-death-threats-a-day-stretching-US-Secret-.html

I live in the South and the anti-Obama vitriol I heard from folks, especially in rural areas was overwhelming. I attended a wedding where the minister prayed for our government "except for Obama." I attended a charity event during a Fourth of July weekend in 2010 where there was a fund raiser for the volunteer fire department. It was a shooting contest where the target was a bullseye pinned to the chest of a manaquin wearing an Obama mask. These are admittedly anecdotal but I have many more examples from travel throughout the rural South. The hate was palpable.

Haha this loon is comparing celebrities to crackheads. 400%....

Back